BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ryan Giggs: From A Very Reliable Source.

Not many players of Giggs' age would be happy on the bench. I'd imagine he's a millionaire a few times over and might be prepared to drop a few quid a week in order to play 1st team football with his pal rather than warm the bench at the Theatre of Merchandising.

Wouldn't be too sure, he has been there so long I bet he has Man Utd pajamas.

1,200,000 in wages approx for a year. I would take that to pout on a bench, if I was his age that is.

He has to be in the top wage bracket at OT surely? So we would be talking 100k pw +.... We couldn't offer anything approaching that.

On that list of top earners in football the info on Giggs was:

26.  Ryan Giggs  Manchester Utd   £83,194 per week   £4,326,075 a year

I assume Ince would talk him down for some first team action, in his old age.

On that list of top earners in football the info on Giggs was:

26.  Ryan Giggs  Manchester Utd   £83,194 per week   £4,326,075 a year

I assume Ince would talk him down for some first team action, in his old age.

That would probably have been MH's stance. Will it be PI's?

Was playing FIFA '99 on the PS last night which is a rarity! Scored a cracker with Ince at Liverpool which also had Fowler in the starting line up. I think THAT team will be the clue as to who signs first which in my opinion will be Phil Babb for RB!

Was playing FIFA '99 on the PS last night which is a rarity! Scored a cracker with Ince at Liverpool which also had Fowler in the starting line up. I think THAT team will be the clue as to who signs first which in my opinion will be Phil Babb for RB!

This is the way forward! Thanks for all the punditry Nicko, there's a more scientific approach developing here! :)

You say a source at around 1015 but you posted at 915

Maybe he lives in Romania.... or somewhere else one hour behind GMT.

As it is the time on this board confuses the hell out of me, I constantly think i am late for class and work.

Paris time fool.

She made it up in GMT +1 Time Zone.

The odds that this keeps happening has to be larger than Robbie Fowler scoring on the first day of the season.

Maybe he lives in Romania.... or somewhere else one hour behind GMT.

As it is the time on this board confuses the hell out of me, I constantly think i am late for class and work.

The odds that this keeps happening has to be larger than Robbie Fowler scoring on the first day of the season.

Hull City at home, 3 0 up with ten minutes to go and Fowler brought on and scores!!!!!!!!!!!

Could happen I suppose

Would Giggs get ahead of Pedersen. I know Gamst had a Crap Season BUT his defensive work did help Warnock out a lot as he likes to go forward. I'm wondering if Giggs would still be able to help Warnock in the same way as Gamst does. If he can't then we'll be leaking more goals in!!!

The reason MGP has to help Warnock is because he has usually lost the ball in the first place. That wouldn't be happening as much with Giggs. Also the rest of the team might actually figure they could pass to Giggs and not either have the ball go out of play or straight to the opposition.

The reason MGP has to help Warnock is because he has usually lost the ball in the first place. That wouldn't be happening as much with Giggs. Also the rest of the team might actually figure they could pass to Giggs and not either have the ball go out of play or straight to the opposition.

Possibly, but more than once or twice last season the forwards werent in good positions to recieve the ball but then that doesnt excuse MGP from running with the ball unless he was coached to do elsewise from Mr.Hughes and co.

Archived