BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Simon Jordan

You got to love the guy, his no nonsance approach, sticking to fingers up to players like ronaldo. Well done, its time somone stood up and got a grip to what is what is actually happening in football unkike other chairman who like to sit in their comfy chairs -_-

http://www.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Footb...britain-locale/

"Jordan branded Ronaldo a “silly little boy” whose repeated petulance should be dealt with severely at Old Trafford.

“I’m sorry, little boy, you signed a five-year contract. He can sulk and pout and sit there with his earplugs in, looking pretty, for as long as he wants. "

:lol:

Has he actually sold Crystal Palace?must be irritating seeing your money youve worked hard for, making spoilt arrogant brats millionaires!

one of the funniest things ive ever seen was a soccerAM clip when Jordan (rocket) was on the

sun bed and the flood lights failed when he turned it on! :D

Sorry if you dont have a clue what im on about just made me chuckle!

Hello Everybody Peeps.. I'm typing a greeting in when I dont need to as its just an internet messageboard, not letter writing 101.,

Yeah fair play to Simon Jordan, i am sure a lot of owners and chairmen think like that!! The fans definitely think like that in my honest opinion.

Look at the last few years in the premiership.. we have had quite a few "silly boys" around.. I vote we start a poll who is the biggest numpty out there sadly a few ex blackburn players land in there... :(

Bentley

Lucas Neil

Diouf

Bellamy (top of my list and if you ever met him in real life)

Anelka

Barry

Ronaldo

Savage

.. damn I could just keep listing them for a while..

Still I reckon there are some great professional footballers our there who are not just in it for the money..

Ahh what a golden start to the 21st century we have had :)

veevs

Has he actually sold Crystal Palace?must be irritating seeing your money youve worked hard for, making spoilt arrogant brats millionaires!

From what I have read, he intends to sell in the next 12 months.

iv never liked him i think he's arrogant cocky selfish person but i now actually like hime. i still think he's cocky and arrogant an selfish but he's done the thing that everybody else has been scared to do. he's told it as it is and i now respect him for it.

Look at the last few years in the premiership.. we have had quite a few "silly boys" around.. I vote we start a poll who is the biggest numpty out there sadly a few ex blackburn players land in there... :(

Bentley

Lucas Neil

Diouf

Bellamy (top of my list and if you ever met him in real life)

Anelka

Barry

Ronaldo

Savage

.. damn I could just keep listing them for a while..

Still I reckon there are some great professional footballers our there who are not just in it for the money..

Ahh what a golden start to the 21st century we have had :)

veevs

To put Barry in there is very harsh. He's had chances to leave Villa before and has been with them for over 10 years. The guy fancies a change and has made it clear he wants to go the Liverpool (not hard to do nowadays with all the press nagging he'll get). I don't recall him refusing to play or anything along those lines.

Archived