BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton Away....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well its wednesday - only 10 days to go - any news on tickets? Anyone spoke to ticket office?

I rung up the TO just before, and listened to the information bit. It just said 'information will be available shortly'

Not so helpful

Spoke to the ticket office who are still trying to sort out the new Ticketing System..gulp..I blame the marketing manager..don't tell Frisky!

Tickets for Everton MAY be available fro season ticket holders from Thursday pm..

This is crap! Heads should roll over this - how poor is the ticketing system that it has taken this long to set up!?

It's not easy putting these machines back together.MrInce bought this one from e-bay from a guy in Milton Keynes but it didn't have the instructions with it.

I blame that Mathius chap who went to pick it up! :unsure:

They know the prices though.

£30 for lower tier and £33 for upper tier in the paddock. God knows where the tickets are and who is responsible for getting them printed.

I spoke to someone the other day and they were harping on about some new computer system.

See from the official site that Everton tickets are now on sale to season ticket holders..we have an allocation of 1800 tickets. Open sale from Monday next. With all the good news around they are selling like hot cakes

Remember going to watch Everton v newcastle at goodison a couple years back as we got free tickets of one of my dads work mate. Rovers where also away that day.

The area around the ground and the ground itself is like going back to something before the 1960's. Theres plenty of dog muck on the way the way to the ground. The signs saying "no dog mess.....£50 fine"have been nicked so the council have carved parts of the floor to say "no dog mess.....£50 fine".

Archived