BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bobby Mimms

Id doesn't mention anything about having to pay us any compensation for him leaving, I'm sure that he would have been on some kind of contract.

Perhaps us getting Simpson was the pay-off.

Anyway great to see Mimmsy back at Ewood, top man.

Perhaps us getting Simpson was the pay-off.

Anyway great to see Mimmsy back at Ewood, top man.

Do you mean utd will pay his wages for the season or is the compo Utd letting a little team like us loan one of their players?

Agree about Mimms, it's always good to see one of our old players doing well after their playing careers have finished.

Wolves seem to think highly of him.

Great to see Bobby back, I was a big fan of his and he did well for us.

Sounds like he has fond memories of Rovers too. Call me sentimental but I loved seeing hughes back as manager as he was an old boy too.

He has a good rep and we have some ( supposedly ) talented young keepers, so here's hoping the future is bright, in that department at least.

Presumably Mimms has had something to do with the development of Hennessy one of the most highly-rated keepers in the country.

Mimms is creditted with making hennessey, he had been there 6 years I think and for the championship they have some good keepers all home grown as well. Mimms may well be the man to develop fielding/nielsen. Given he's been in a robbo like situ as well can only help, plus he's a rover happy days.

Archived