BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One or two people being whom and why exactly NOW?

Probably because of the way he has treated the club with his "injuries" during pre-season. I think that stunt has certainly pushed a few fans over the fence some were sitting on.

I am intrigued how he intends to pass a medical with thse "injuries" he has suffered...?

Nicko, do you think that Rovers are waiting to receive the money for Bentley before they let Warnock go (whether in a swap or not)? It seems likely to me because then there would be £15m-£17m to splash out on a LB and RW.

I think there wil be a lot of trouble with the whole Warnock affair.

Which is only believed to be around 20% of any profit. So call that 3m. Still should have £14m in the bank from Bentley.

Interesting that Benitez mentioned Keane can also play on the right - looks to me like Pennant will be on his way out.

Nicko will we get a definite answer on the sell on thing once he's sold?

I think something should be said...

Nicko, what do you mean a whole lot of trouble with the Warnock affair?

I believe the chairman will put his foot down on this one.

I think something should be said...

what the chairman coming out and actually saying "Warnock is not for Sale at any price" you must be kidding Nicko this Blackburn Rovers Football Club

Warnock will probably have a sell-on clause as well.

If Newcastle are willing to let N'Zogbia go, we should ask for him instead of Duff. Looks like Warnock wants to make the move, and Newcastle are causing unrest with the bids.

Any clubs in for Shorey at the moment? he would be the obvious replacement.

I think if Williams puts his foot down with regard to any departure of Warnock, he will create himself a new 'hero status' with a vast group of the fans...

We don't need Duff, we have Gamst, if we allow Warnock to depart, all it will leave us with is 2 players for one position, and a need for a player in a position we previously didnt need to look at!

what the chairman coming out and actually saying "Warnock is not for Sale at any price" you must be kidding Nicko this Blackburn Rovers Football Club

I thought JW said something like that just after the season finished, around the same time Stevie said he was happy to stay.

Although it would be reassuring to hear it again

..lets hope Warnock doesnt develop "betnleyitis" ..and has a succession of mystery ailments.

Brad gone

Bentley going

Warnock looks like going

Rocky???

Samba???

what the hell is happening at Rovers, i feel sorry for Ince he must be wondering which players he will have left at the club, come start of the season

I thought JW said something like that just after the season finished, around the same time Stevie said he was happy to stay.

he did but do you actually believe him??????????

Would be amazed if Warnock wants to go to Newcastle, not least as his missus is from the north west and their young kids are very settled in the area.

Would be gutted if he left - wouldn't be surprised if he was angling for a move to see if City come through with some interest though. Just a thought.

Brad gone

Bentley going

Warnock looks like going

Rocky???

Samba???

what the hell is happening at Rovers, i feel sorry for Ince he must be wondering which players he will have left at the club, come start of the season

Pity we haven't a 'Drama Queen of the week' award.

Archived