BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ribchester Junior Football Club

Ribchester Junior Football Club are trying to replace their pavilion (before it falls down); you'll know the Club; we're the ones that usually turn up two hours early for our outings to Ewood!. The team plays in the Central Lancs league and supports teams from 4 years to adult. We've applied for some funding from the Norwich Union through their 'Join Our Team' inititaive. Idea is that people log on and vote and, depending on how many vote for you, you get increasing amounts of money. At the moment we're third in the North West behind a running club and a rugby club. If we get to the top we could get £12,500 towards the rebuild.

Could I ask you to log on and vote and get as many other people as you can to vote as well. You might win £500 at the moment because the vote ends in September.

http://www.joinourteam.com/initiative/show...s-Pavilion-Fund

Thanks very much.

Watcher

Ribchester Junior Football Club are trying to replace their pavilion (before it falls down); you'll know the Club; we're the ones that usually turn up two hours early for our outings to Ewood!. The team plays in the Central Lancs league and supports teams from 4 years to adult. We've applied for some funding from the Norwich Union through their 'Join Our Team' inititaive. Idea is that people log on and vote and, depending on how many vote for you, you get increasing amounts of money. At the moment we're third in the North West behind a running club and a rugby club. If we get to the top we could get £12,500 towards the rebuild.

Could I ask you to log on and vote and get as many other people as you can to vote as well. You might win £500 at the moment because the vote ends in September.

http://www.joinourteam.com/initiative/show...s-Pavilion-Fund

Thanks very much.

Watcher

Have given my vote - hope all goes well - feel free to keep me updated.

Voted.

I've also sent my self an e-mail to work to contact the Department Of Media Culture & Sport representative to see if they can shovel a few quid your way.

I don't quite know how they work, but I'll mention it to them.

Fingers crossed

Colin

Was going to say add me to the list of those patting themselves on the back for clicking a button, but open to UK addresses only. If anyone wants to send me an address to use, I'll be glad to vote.

Archived