BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

Guest Kamy100

It is a pain in the arse registering but once you do I am pleased to report that there is no lag in the games that I have played thus far.

More importantly the PESfan option file is out, it corrects everything apart from the Premier League Kits, this because the Premier League have warned the site owners that they will sue them if they create the kits etc. Still not to worry there will be another option file out within the next week from another site which include all what PESfan have done and also the correct Premier League kits:

Updated all Spanish team kits and names!

Updated all transfers! (ingame players only)

Made unlicensed National team kits!

Correct player, league, stadium names!

Removed fake duplicate players from NT's!

PESfan Option File

[PS3] How do I put an option file on my PS3?

1. Plug your USB/Memory Stick/PSP into your PC.

2. On the PC create the following folder paths in the device: PS3\SAVEDATA.

3. Put the PES2009 Data folder into the Savedata folder .

4. Put your memory device into your PS3, go along to games, then saved data utility.

5. Click triangle and copy the data file from your device to the PS3 hard drive.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice one, but how do you download it? I cant see any download tab for the pes file.

Click the provided link and then type the letters it requests into the box and press enter. You will then be able to download the file (once you wait for the timer to finish - should you not have an account of course) Once the timer finishes just click download.

Guest Kamy100

Sorry guys it appears that transfers haven't been done.

WENB are making a mega option file which will be released next weekend and that will include everything. This is just to keep you going for a week or so.

Pes2009 online is doing my head in! Keep getting errors when I try to sign in. Then whenever I do start a game after about a minutes play the game is ended by the computer saying the connection had reached too lower levels (even though it was playing smooth and both players had a green connection status). Ive tried to play 4 games so far and its happened on every game.

Also I find the new online menus stupidly confusing. Whenever I search for a room all it brings up are ones that are already full with 2-4 players. Why would I want to search for full match rooms?

It seems extremely unstable at the moment, ill give it time as its brand new and there will be some bugs, but alot of fixing for Konami me thinks.

Does anyone else have these problems?

WHat is everyones impressions of the game then?

Offline I think its good and much improved, smoother graphics and better gameplay. And I like the be a legend mode

Online though its just as horrible if not worse than PES08. Will konami ever sort online play out? Why the fek have they taken manual cursor change off online play? The only options you have now are Assisted and semi assisted. I selected manual offline but when i signed into the network a message came up saying this wasnt available. A pointless but annoying act that just winds people up! My players take ages to respond and change direction making defending impossible. Also I find it hard to get a game as all the friendly match rooms that come up when I search are already full.

Offline - Better, Online - Rubbish again

Has anyone managed play an online game against a friend? Ive tried about 8 times now with 2 different mates but every time it ends the game after 30 seconds saying the connection status has worsened. Waste of time!

If it doesnt get any better within a month or so im converting to fifa!

Guest Kamy100

I've played around 20 games online and apart from one all of them have been fine, the only problem that I had was that the servers were down last night and I couldn't log on but apart from that online is working fine for me.

I've played around 20 games online and apart from one all of them have been fine, the only problem that I had was that the servers were down last night and I couldn't log on but apart from that online is working fine for me.

Have you tried inviting a friend and playing them? Thats when we cant get the game to work. Perhaps we just live in an area with poor phoneline connections (morecambe/Lancaster)

I would assume.

Download it.

Open it in WinRar (If you don't have it, download the free version).

You will see a file called PS3.

Extract it to Desktop.

Copy it onto a pendrive.

Put into PS3.

Saved Data Utility.

Go to USB.

Find the file, press Triangle and copy and then it should work.

I've tried doing this and it doesnt seem to work, any ideas?

Have to say I'm really enjoying Pro so far this year, definitely a better installment than last year.

Definitely finding it harder though, gave Blackburn a bash on the Master League mode and actually lost to the likes of Juve and Man Utd.

Had a quick go on the become a legend mode but think I chose too good a team to join as I'm just playing training matches at the moment which seems a bit boring, think I'll have to start that one again sometime.

Archived