BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009

Come on Cocker, its only 2 or 3 games a week you need to play!

Yeah iv been playing the 10 v 10 mode alot, its abit annoying when other gamers dont pass, but when you play with some decent people it can be a cracking game.

ihtd - not sure about cheats to be honest, but i doubt it. Have you opened all your ports up with your router? I had a problem with that on Fifa 08, worth a try maybe?

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on Cocker, its only 2 or 3 games a week you need to play!

Yeah iv been playing the 10 v 10 mode alot, its abit annoying when other gamers dont pass, but when you play with some decent people it can be a cracking game.

Can someone post again before the league goes live and I might give it a go.

Regard the Be a Pro, I am not playing the 10 v 10 but the Be a Pro league. Just switched off for the day but have just been promoted to the first team - which is nice

Yeah I know that cocker, I was just saying the 10 v 10 is quite good too. I think il give that be a pro league a go too.

No point going live with the league until we get enough players in there. Still abit early yet as alot of people havent got the game yet I suppose.

Are we ok to invite friends who are non-brfcs members?

Tried to add everyone today, not sure of hughesy's id though? Anyone else having trouble with EA's servers last couple of days?

At to what mate? Iv set a leauge up, you seen it on the previous page?

Id is - blueblood84.

Not had any trouble with any trouble with EA servers, other than in online 10 v 10 sometimes.

I have it on beginner, coz still getting used to it but about 18 games in and have made 5 first team appearances, and on the verge of an England reserve call up.

Last time I checked my rating was 82 and I've scored 28 in 5.

Hmm maybe I should make it more difficult?

Star Performance - all 11 goals in an 11-0 victory over Man Utd at Old Trafford whilst in the reserves! haha

I started one last night on World Class. Got injured in my 2nd game and missed 3 games through injury.

Now scored 3 in 10 for my team so far, still in the reserves but my player has improved alot. Checked my stats and im already level with the likes of Peter, Treacy & Andrews so hopefully another couple and I should start to make my break through.

Cocker you made the 1st team yet? How long it take you?

Not sure. I may have played about 15 games or something (but I really didnt keep track) and it sent me a message saying I would be in the first team - then it made me play a couple more in reserve before I got my shot.

Hmm maybe I should make it more difficult?

Star Performance - all 11 goals in an 11-0 victory over Man Utd at Old Trafford whilst in the reserves! haha

You go beating Man U 11-0 - yep, I think you need to go up a level :lol:

I think anyone could beat united on beginner - time to up the level. Maybe try world class or legend. Im sure they will be abit harder for you ;)

I was quite suprised at the level of some of the opposition you face in the reserves. Played Everton and they had a cracking reserve side, which included Vaughan, Anichebe, Castilo etc.

What level you playing it on Cocker?

Archived