BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pc Gone Mad!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like misquoting the introductory line to a report and basing an attempt at inducing hysteria on it?

"This guidance aims to steer young children away from the development of racist ideas, by encouraging adults to look for such signs as racial slurs, ...."

If it's hysteria to object to a government funded body issuing guidance to "play leaders" and "nursery teachers" in an attempt to prevent racism the I'd suggest a healthy dose of hysteria is in order .

Common sense dictates that kids in nursery schools are incapable of being "racist" . Only the most narrow minded ideologue would argue otherwise .

As for the googling argument I did (and always do) use the google uk version . The BNP link wasn't on the first page when I tried it ....but it is now . What this does or doesn't prove only Colin knows :rolleyes: To me it proves nothing at all when you consider that links from across the political spectrum carry the story .

Common sense dictates that kids in nursery schools are incapable of being "racist" . .

And common sense dictates that some of these 3-year -olds come from families with racist parents, eh Enoch ? :rolleyes:

Are you accepting that 3 year olds can be racist , jimbo ?

I don't believe they can .

But then again I'm not a bigot with irrational prejudices .......

Having the state direct its dogma at adults is one thing - but let's leave 3 year olds to have a bit of fun at play school eh ......Is that too much to ask ?

I disagree Phil. I believe that children are the most naturally racist of all humans. They tend to point out stuff and people that are different from them and from what they are used to.

I would also say that children are most naturally racist because it hasn't been taught out of them. Most creatures in the animal kingdom are naturally against those that aren't their kind.

My son was suspended from his school for 3 days after calling a kid a paki, the kid in question was actually from Africa, my son was 8 at the time and I don't consider him a racist, he just used the word out of anger and just didn't think before opening his mouth.

I disagree Phil. I believe that children are the most naturally racist of all humans. They tend to point out stuff and people that are different from them and from what they are used to.

I would also say that children are most naturally racist because it hasn't been taught out of them. Most creatures in the animal kingdom are naturally against those that aren't their kind.

'naturally racist' what a load of bunkum!

It is childrens innocence that is clear, not that they are racist!

For example, mother will say to child

'who do you sit next to at school?'

'John'

'whos that?'

'he has a choclate face'

Is that kid showing a 'naturally racist' attitude? Is he discriminating by displaying an outlook that puts him above his black classmate? Is he buggery! Some folk need to get a serious grip.

Is the headline seriously suggesting that a child may be 'racist' by saying "urgh yuk" at a curry? If not liking spicy food is racist, my mum is on a par with Hitler.

I'm n the camp that kids tend to say stuff because they are not aware of the offensive nature. They just pick out the most obvious difference between them and the ther child.

It all depends on the definition of racism I suppose . All races are different and there's no harm in accepting and even acting on that reality in many instances . The word "racist" and anything related to it has become a weapon for those with an extreme political motive .

There is always a contradiction when the ideologues maintain that we are all the same ...and then come out the mantra that we should "celebrate diversity" and other such nonsense . Even 3 year olds can recognise that we aren't all the same .

Talking of 3 year olds .....I sometimes wonder on the quality of this messageboard when some idiots can make posts composed entirely of smileys . Euthenasia for Stalkers I say .... :closedeyes:

Kids are not "naturally racist", they are most definitely "naturally inquisitive".

My youngest's best friend at nursery has different coloured skin from him, and is also a girl.

He quite likes talking about this, he wants to be black at the moment.

He points out the difference, it doesnt make him racist though.

He understands that people have different features and it makes them no different to him.

I think you will find it is pure innocence.

• 2 months later...

The police picture which outraged a muslim councillor....

article-1030798-01CF01ED00000578-898_468x338.jpg

Dundee Labour councillor Mohammed Asif says that the picture above is upsetting and offensive to members of his community. The picture advertises Tayside Police's new non-emergency telephone number and Mr Asif says that the advert is offensive to Muslims because it features a six-month old small black trainee police dog sitting in a police officer's hat.

Mr Asif says that Muslims are upset by the picture because in Islam dogs are considered unclean. The Hadith tradition says you should not keep dogs in the house and you must wash your hands after contact with 'unclean' dogs.

Tayside Police have now apologised to the muslim community for failing to gain approval for the advert from their diversity advisers. Police chiefs in Tayside are investigating the reasons for failing to spot the potential for offending muslims in the advert.

Instead of telling people like Mr Asif to "get a life", Tayside police have instead bowed down and apologised to him and are wasting valuable resources in investigating the reasons why the apparently "offensive" advert wasn't spotted by diversity advisers.

No wonder a lot of people are losing faith with PC modern happy-clappy police methods. The Home Office have been forced to admit recently that police have been failing to record serious violent crime accurately. Many police forces have been have not been reporting the violent crime figures properly for more than ten years.

Some crimes that should have been classed as "grievous bodily harm with intent" were instead recorded as lesser crimes. The actual total of 'most serious violent crime' is up by 22%.

But rather than concentrate on tackling violent crime, police chiefs in Tayside are busy apologising to Mohammed Asif and his chums for the advert of the "unclean" puppy dog.

Link to this story: "Unclean" puppy dog

I think you will find it is pure innocence.

Kids are young adults. Adults are old kids. Where do you put the dividing line? When does one become the other? The instincts of kids are still there but are merely supressed in later life, albeit to varying degrees.

Question: Why are we so spineless that we pander all these nonsensical thin-skinned liberals?

Probably that we don't give a flying one for AESF and his posts that now stretch to Dundee.

Dundee?

Oh for goodness sake1

Dundee Labour councillor Mohammed Asif says that the picture above is upsetting and offensive to members of his community. The picture advertises Tayside Police's new non-emergency telephone number and Mr Asif says that the advert is offensive to Muslims because it features a six-month old small black trainee police dog sitting in a police officer's hat.

Mr Asif says that Muslims are upset by the picture because in Islam dogs are considered unclean. The Hadith tradition says you should not keep dogs in the house and you must wash your hands after contact with 'unclean' dogs.

Tayside Police have now apologised to the muslim community for failing to gain approval for the advert from their diversity advisers. Police chiefs in Tayside are investigating the reasons for failing to spot the potential for offending muslims in the advert.

Instead of telling people like Mr Asif to "get a life", Tayside police have instead bowed down and apologised to him and are wasting valuable resources in investigating the reasons why the apparently "offensive" advert wasn't spotted by diversity advisers.

No wonder a lot of people are losing faith with PC modern happy-clappy police methods. The Home Office have been forced to admit recently that police have been failing to record serious violent crime accurately. Many police forces have been have not been reporting the violent crime figures properly for more than ten years.

Some crimes that should have been classed as "grievous bodily harm with intent" were instead recorded as lesser crimes. The actual total of 'most serious violent crime' is up by 22%.

But rather than concentrate on tackling violent crime, police chiefs in Tayside are busy apologising to Mohammed Asif and his chums for the advert of the "unclean" puppy dog.

Crackers! i would like to say i am surprised but in this day and age,sadly i`m not. :(

About sums up the state of the country.

:rolleyes:

At which point in the future will the Police have to apologise to the dog and investigate Mr Asif for his comments? It surely can't be far off. ^_^

No one has yet to answer my question. The UK has become far more than politically correct, it's become prejudiced towards its own people. But I don't understand WHY? Where's the sense in it? All it does it cause social unrest.

Is it a Labour thing?

:rolleyes:

At which point in the future will the Police have to apologise to the dog and investigate Mr Asif for his comments? It surely can't be far off. ^_^

I thought these people were supposed to respect the laws and traditions of the country they lived in,

The UK is barking mad!

No one has yet to answer my question. The UK has become far more than politically correct, it's become prejudiced towards its own people. But I don't understand WHY? Where's the sense in it? All it does it cause social unrest.

The Daily Mail will provide you with the answers to this question and many many more.

Mr Asif says that Muslims are upset by the picture because in Islam dogs are considered unclean. The Hadith tradition says you should not keep dogs in the house and you must wash your hands after contact with 'unclean' dogs. But rather than concentrate on tackling violent crime, police chiefs in Tayside are busy apologising to Mohammed Asif and his chums for the advert of the "unclean" puppy dog.

Mohammed Isaf can jog on.. talk about clutching straws - this guy is an f*****g idiot!

IMV, ASEF normally you flame or bait a subject, but on this, I totally agree - what a load of crap!

Archived