BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pc Gone Mad!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one has yet to answer my question. The UK has become far more than politically correct, it's become prejudiced towards its own people.

It's become prejudiced towards Britons? Really?

No other word for it. This country treats its own people like second class citizens.

Perhaps you would define 'its own people'? This Asif bloke is obviously barking mad but is there anything to say that Muslims in general would take offence at that photo.

It's a cute dog anyway.

No other word for it. This country treats its own people like second class citizens.

Ask for a proper dictionary at Christmas. The one you are using isn't very good if you honestly think that "persecuted" fits the situation in the UK for the "its own people".

Then again, maybe you subscribe to Ronaldo being a modern day slave?

Perhaps you would define 'its own people'? This Asif bloke is obviously barking mad but is there anything to say that Muslims in general would take offence at that photo.

Yes obviously there is...... Tayside Police force.

"Tayside Police have now apologised to the muslim community for failing to gain approval for the advert from their diversity advisers. Police chiefs in Tayside are investigating the reasons for failing to spot the potential for offending muslims in the advert."

Did you not read it properly Matt? I suggest the term 'Diversity advisers' needs re-evaluating.

I gues any future screening of 'Babe' in Tayside is now a definite non starter on police advice. :unsure:

Yes obviously there is...... Tayside Police force.

"Tayside Police have now apologised to the muslim community for failing to gain approval for the advert from their diversity advisers. Police chiefs in Tayside are investigating the reasons for failing to spot the potential for offending muslims in the advert."

That proves only that Tayside Police are dominated by 'PC mad happy-clappers'. There is no proof that the wider Muslim community gives a hoot.

Then why does this happen so frequently?

Ask for a proper dictionary at Christmas. The one you are using isn't very good if you honestly think that "persecuted" fits the situation in the UK for the "its own people".

I think it's rather apt, but if you wanna argue over semantics go right ahead.

We live in a country where extremists are allowed to preach hatred towards our own culture, our own values, whilst we allow them to leech off the place in the process. But if anyone else goes so far as to be non-PC, they're slapped with a hate crime charge.

Then why does this happen so frequently?

I think it's rather apt, but if you wanna argue over semantics go right ahead.

We live in a country where extremists are allowed to preach hatred towards our own culture, our own values, whilst we allow them to leech off the place in the process. But if anyone else goes so far as to be non-PC, they're slapped with a hate crime charge.

Really? When was the last BNP politician extradited?

Are you Mr Littlejohn?

I dont think even AESF would agree with this statement!

Mr Asif says that Muslims are upset by the picture because in Islam dogs are considered unclean.

I didn't know that. I have said to my mates in the past that you never see an Asian either walking a dog or gardening. Now I know why. It must be Koran rule 132,501 out of the 500,001 that govern their entire lives.

The lunatics are running the asylum (still).

So from this I am guessing no Muslims buy andrex shop for insurance with Churchill or give money to the RSPCA. The dog is a proud part of British history, something that seems to be slowly disappearing.

Having lived abroad in two different cultures I feel I can comment and I'm fed up with all of this. When I moved abroad I did not try to start england in the country I was in, I learnt the language par-took in there traditions and as such I was welcomed and still have good friends in both countries ten years on. We the British get stoned for actions abroad slated for forming communities in other countries, but yet they all do the same here. The thing that grates me most is that we pander to them, provide them with everything they need, and yet they do not embrace our culture they shun it and carry on with theirs.

Now before everyone jumps and says BNP etc, the point I am trying to make is that when you move abroad you should adapt to your new environment. People choose to come to Britain for whatever reasons but they do not choose to become part of Britain.

If Muslims don't want to buy Andrex because of the use of puppies, that is their business. Buy another brand. If dogs are 'unclean', then bog roll would surely be the ideal product for a cute puppy to be on.

If you are the type of Muslim that is offended by pictures of dogs, and get angry by people celebrating Christmas, then eff off to Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. If you hate non-Muslims, get out of our country and go to one where most people are Muslims.

One other thing, have you noticed that all these 'radical clerics' like Abu Hamza are right fat ___s? There must be a great number of Halal pie shops in Londonistan.

Those who take offence on behalf of others annoy me too. Those are the sort who make people shout the title of this thread.

So from this I am guessing no Muslims buy andrex shop for insurance with Churchill or give money to the RSPCA. The dog is a proud part of British history, something that seems to be slowly disappearing.

Having lived abroad in two different cultures I feel I can comment and I'm fed up with all of this. When I moved abroad I did not try to start england in the country I was in, I learnt the language par-took in there traditions and as such I was welcomed and still have good friends in both countries ten years on. We the British get stoned for actions abroad slated for forming communities in other countries, but yet they all do the same here. The thing that grates me most is that we pander to them, provide them with everything they need, and yet they do not embrace our culture they shun it and carry on with theirs.

Now before everyone jumps and says BNP etc, the point I am trying to make is that when you move abroad you should adapt to your new environment. People choose to come to Britain for whatever reasons but they do not choose to become part of Britain.

Your post seemes to be based on the premise that Muslims are foreigners. And indeed that 'they' all agree with this Asif plonker.

That statement is simply not true and you know it - may I remind you of this?

And talk about generalisation - if you honestly believe what you say then you're almost as bad as those who have preached racial hatred.

Get off the bandwagon and stop assuming things - those who are caught doing wrong are punished, simple as. This issue is no different.

Utter rubbish: whilst I do not condone the BNP and their rather blinkered viewpoint you cant even try to compare there tin pot actions to those several thousand Jihadist’s currently MI5’s watch list.

If you are broadening the net of those you class as extremists (those who believe in extremisms but would not actively plot to kill) then there are 100,000’s of extremists in the Muslim community.

Type ‘undercover mosque’ into you tube and you will see hatred at its finest.

Yes, and they're on an MI5 watchlist for a reason, bazza - they're under suspicion. But my point was in answering the part that "Muslims are allowed to freely preach hatred" - that is not true because this is inciting racial hatred, which is against the law - and has been since the 70s.

How about the hate demonstration in London over the whole Mohammed cartoon outrage? Police didn't arrest anyone, despite their racist chanting.

Archived