BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Danny Simpson

Fergie brings alot of these players through, he plays them in some prem games, even the champions league but mainly the league cup, then he sends them out on loan hoping to get some return on them, there have been loads over the years, we end up with a few of the so called future stars, they think they are alot better than they are (big time charlies)

Bardsley, Curtis, Richardson, Jesus who plays for WBA, these are just a few, UTD make alot of cash out of these players, I thought Fletcher would be one of these players but he is turning into a decent player.

Simpson just isn't good enough, he will end up at a club who has just been promoted to the prem.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed on the Ince point. Remember Ray Matthias? Shudder.

15not2f.gif

Or this old chestnut? *cringe*

Or Robbie Fowler? *squirm*

And people are actually questioning Big Sams tactics?! Question them next season by all means but let's just get this season done and dusted tomorrow and give him fifty quid to assemble his own squad first before judging him.

As for Simpson. He needs to play week in week out, probably second tier. Offered little for us.

• 3 months later...

Noted this. Btw I don't think he will. He is a shocking player, witrh huge defensive frailties. He'll be better suited to the barcodes as the attention won't be on his weaknesses but the club's plight. If ever there was a sign that there was trouble at St James...

Very average player. We were taken for a ride with him. I don't think he's up to it even at that level. I'll never forget the Chelsea game at Ewood- He broke away up the wing for the only time in the game, got into a great crossing position with no Chelsea player near him- and then calmly launched the ball into the second tier of the Darwen end. I'd seen enough then.

Archived