BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sir Bobby Robson

From an Ipswich Town mate of mine

I appreciate none of you actually support Ipswich Town however I’d ask you to please contribute. Bobby Robson announced today that he is suffering from cancer that can’t be cured. The supporters at ITFC have raised a petition to get one of the stands at Town renamed after him. It probably sounds like a small thing but to ITFC Bobby is a legend and the supporters wanted to do something for him before he slips of this mortal coil. It’s a very small thing to ask and I appreciate it’s not something that really affects you guys but the more signatures we can get the better.

If you complete your details on the web site (Link below. It asks for a donation once you’ve pressed submit (Don’t worry Twiglets it wont cost you anything) just close the browser once it takes you to the donation page. Your name will be recorded.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sir_bobby_robson/

if you wish to send this round to others it would be appreciated. Bobby is a true football person and the supports at ITFC want to acknowledge that.

A real shame, for what is a true gentleman of the football world.

Really have nothing bad to say about the guy, And i wish him and his family all the best for what will be a truley hard and trying time.

But what's the betting Newcastle fans somehow turn this into ANOTHER reason why they deserve to win something.

Archived