BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Beijing Olympics 2008

That was extraordinary. If he concentrated for the whole 100 metres he could get down to 9:65 and possibly even faster. There is nobody in his league and I expect the 200 metres record to also go.

Really?

It'd be great if it happened but it's hard to see it, let alone expect it. Johnson's record of 19.32 would involve Bolt running two 100m quicker than the one he ran yesterday. I think he's capable of that over 100m, but it's a big ask to break that record.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gold medals are like A levels : much easier these days.

this is probly the most stupid post EVER on brfcs.

jim,you still have not answered my question from about a week ago......whats your medal count? trophy count?how many times have you reresented england or GB?

go on pray tell

Really?

It'd be great if it happened but it's hard to see it, let alone expect it. Johnson's record of 19.32 would involve Bolt running two 100m quicker than the one he ran yesterday. I think he's capable of that over 100m, but it's a big ask to break that record.

Remember though that in the 100m they are taking a while to get up to speed. In the 200 they have the potential to run a longer distance at max speed than in the 100 hence the sub 20sec time.

Really?

It's going

this is probly the most stupid post EVER on brfcs.

jim,you still have not answered my question from about a week ago......whats your medal count? trophy count?how many times have you reresented england or GB?

go on pray tell

cmon jim a yes or no will do.....

The Australians are spewing that we are above them in the medal table. So much so, they've changed the way the table is calculated and changed it to medals per capita.

You couldn't make it up. :lol:

What do you expect from the convict classes ? :lol::lol:

The Australians are spewing that we are above them in the medal table. So much so, they've changed the way the table is calculated and changed it to medals per capita.

You couldn't make it up. :lol:

sounds like a dingle ploy

:lol:

Don't pay much attention to Atheletics, so have only really found out about this.

I do have a question though, if she got a ban for doping, and then a reprive, why is chambers not at the Olympics, double standards as always, what a shock.

I think its because she missed a test, whereas Dwain failed his test.

Then admitted that he was a drug cheat.

There's no evidence to suggest Ohuruogu cheated.

Interesting that the greatest performance in a single Olympics from a GB athlete in the last 100 years has come from a Scotsman. Are those who didn't want to support the Scots as part of Team GB earlier on this thread still so against the idea?

athletics tests are different to football's useless ones.

If you look into her case and why she is now allowed to compete then you'ld understand why she is completely different to chambers. She fouled up and got punished for it. Chambers knowingly cheated by using drugs

Archived