BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Bus Lane From Darwen To Accy

Blackburn with Darwen council are planning a bus lane from Darwen to Accrington.

In Darwen the council are planning to make one side of the main road (through Darwen) ONE WAY :angry2: for cars,vans etc.

The other side a BUS LANE. :angry2:

If anybody has been through Darwen recently, they'll know that its not welcomed by the local people as there's "NO BUS LANE" in almost all window through the main road.

I don't no about the Blackburn and Accrington plan but this has certanly been designed by a complete and utter IDIOT!

:angry2::angry2::angry2:

Blackburn with Darwen council are planning a bus lane from Darwen to Accrington.

In Darwen the council are planning to make one side of the main road (through Darwen) ONE WAY :angry2: for cars,vans etc.

The other side a BUS LANE. :angry2:

If anybody has been through Darwen recently, they'll know that its not welcomed by the local people as there's "NO BUS LANE" in almost all window through the main road.

I don't no about the Blackburn and Accrington plan but this has certanly been designed by a complete and utter IDIOT!

:angry2::angry2::angry2:

Good Grief.

Thanks Scotch, I'd never ever have known about it.

I still thought they used the Horse and Cart in Darwen... I can imagine the locals standing outside looking in amazement at the shiny new buses... Not sure they even know the earth is round yet.

Archived