BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Warnock Thread

Guest Kamy100

I have only just seen this news and it really does annoy me. Another player who comes to us and enjoys playing football again and at the end of it he gets called up to the national team. The end result of course is a big two fingers up to the club and the fans.

I don't want people like this around our club. Yes its going to be hard to replace him (as with Bentley) but it just feels like a total betrayal especially for someone who has just signed a new contact.

Grrrrrr

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time posting here normally just read.

But maybe the senior player who was relasing all the storys about ince and his training methods has just outed himself thinking about it seems to fit warnock has been one of the players who always seems to comment on situations he showed disrespect for the club when he said he signed for hughes not blackburn, he then back tracked when ince got the job only then to find out newcastle were interested but we turned them down as there valuation was laughable maybe he has been kicking up a fuss talking to the reporters trying to get his move without losing his sign on fee. Ince going on record saying that no other players were leaving was maybe a ploy to get him to formally request a transfer thus reveling him as the mole,or at least to force his hand regarding the sign on fee.

Just a guess tho.

Fact of the matter is, I don't want players who don't want to play for us. Tell him to ###### off to Newcastle if he's that stupid to think they're in any better position than us. He couldn't hack it at a top four club so why not stick it out with a club who are well run and have better chance than Newcastle.

Edit : To add to that, yes he is a fantastic tackler but his crossing ability isn't great and he has been known to give a few penalties away with his rash tackles. if only I could send this to the player himself.

If we go down Robinson will have gone in 12 months time. And how ironic would it be that the gk we bought to replace BF when he goes into decline was off and away before BF actually went into decline?

Sometimes I really don't like you. Thats an extremely sobering thought.

If this desire to join Newcastle is true, let's get shot of this scouse turd. We rescued his career and he repays the club by wanting to move just because the manager left. Stuff it, cancel every players' contract and be an amatuer team. Warnock is showing himself to be a typical scouser (i.e. thick) if he thinks Newcastle is a step up. I hate football, and 95% of those who make it their job should be shot.

And yes, I've had a bad day.

The reality is young Timothy is that they have been shyte for over 50 years never mind a decade :wacko:

Let's not ignore the truth. Finishing second in the Premier League was pretty good in my eyes....despite them blowing it! They should have won the league then and they were a decent side no matter what people might think about them. Since then they've gone down hill.

Well this one's a no-brainer, reject the request out of hand, and file Newcastle's offers in the bin.

Disappointed in Warnock though, only just signed a new contract, made public his displeasure when Hughes left, changed his mind and went public with his approval when Ince arrived, now handing in a transfer request.

Thought he was better than that. :angry:

What upsets me more with Stephen Warnock than the likes of Bentley is that he's the type of player which is dying in todays game and being replaced by ballet dancing girls. He plays with passion and commitment and has a never say die attitude. If his commitment isn't there anymore then what is the point in keeping him? It's a huge chunk of his game taken away and he won't be the same player we all love.

Just remember this Mr Warnock if this is true - "The grass isnt always greener on the other side".

There is a curse when you leave blackburn which means you dont better what you achieved as a player at Ewood - Just ask Shearer.

Just ask Henning Berg.

So Warnock is another one who is fed up with life at the club. Cruz will probably follow him through the exit door.

Paul Ince is a disgrace.

Gotta say - if this isn't just Sky making trouble - it isn't good news. Personally I think that the main concern isn't Warnock - but how it looks to other players at the club (or considering joining) - Santa being my main concern.

As for Warnock himself - he had a good start to last season - and recovered some form towards the end of the season. BUT he had two or three months when he was absolutely useless - largely responsible for a defence that seemed to fall apart, making silly mistakes.

I don't want him to go - but then again, given the right finance he is definitely replaceable. My main concern is the ripple effect - and the apparent unrest in the camp.

We desperately need a good start against Everton - it is more than three points at stake !

If this desire to join Newcastle is true, let's get shot of this scouse turd. We rescued his career and he repays the club by wanting to move just because the manager left. Stuff it, cancel every players' contract and be an amatuer team. Warnock is showing himself to be a typical scouser (i.e. thick) if he thinks Newcastle is a step up. I hate football, and 95% of those who make it their job should be shot.

And yes, I've had a bad day.

Finally someone agrees with me.

This is Balls!! Hes only been here one season and hes gone from a nobody to a 1st team regular with an england cap. Thanks alot!

There must be something about ince that the squad dont like. Its not often there are stories that this many players want out. BBC were reporting that Santa Cruz wants showdown talks as he wants to leave.

Bad times for rovers in my opinion

The surreal aspect about all this is that the highest Newcastle have managed to offer is £2.5m.

So the premium for a full England international over a 4th division player is £500,000 now?

I know the market is wierd at the moment but when you consider what Newcastle have paid for other players in this window, you'd think they'd be bidding £8m if they were remotely serious in this malarchy.

I don't blame Warnock. He's gone from being a happy player in a professional outfit to a player wanting out of amateur hour. It wouldn't surprise me if the press ups and sit ups nonsense isn't there just so that Ince can compete with them (a la 5 a side with Souness)

This needs to be stopped now. And the best way of doing that is a bit of tapping up of our own. Discreet enquiries to Mr Hughes and a conversation something along the lines of "I think we can both accept we made a huge cock-up. I'll sack the dolt and the fourth class posse and you give in your notice. We'll pay you (in actual money) what Frank and his crew were promising you and you come back and calm the waters".

This needs to be stopped now. And the best way of doing that is a bit of tapping up of our own. Discreet enquiries to Mr Hughes and a conversation something along the lines of "I think we can both accept we made a huge cock-up. I'll sack the dolt and the fourth class posse and you give in your notice. We'll pay you (in actual money) what Frank and his crew were promising you and you come back and calm the waters".

What a great idea.

Then we're back to square one when he doesn't get 15m in the January transfer window, and he and his team all bugger off again en masse to the first available vacancy that comes up.

What a great idea.

Then we're back to square one when he doesn't get 15m in the January transfer window, and he and his team all bugger off again en masse to the first available vacancy that comes up.

At least it would give us breathing space to find someone competent. Or we could just grovel to Laudrup. Whatever- anything other than what we've got now. I'm even warming to Allardyce- which as I despise the man speaks volumes for my feelings about Ince.

Archived