BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are at home so I imagine that it will be on the Wednesday.

Burnley and Preston are both at home (and Wigan and Bolton) - I guess Lancs Police and Greater Manchester Police are chatting things over before dates are confirmed ...

Confirmed on the official site as Wednesday 27th @ 8pm.

:rover:

On Rovers (and Grimsby) official websites the date in their fixture list is given as Tuesday 26th 7-45.

Also there are no details on Rovers site of when tickets go on sale, any idea ?

On Rovers (and Grimsby) official websites the date in their fixture list is given as Tuesday 26th 7-45.

Also there are no details on Rovers site of when tickets go on sale, any idea ?

On sale this morning at £12 / £5 each.

ST holders have until Wednesday to claim their seats.

Official site

If anyone thinks the cod heads will do us over your as deluded as Frankie Shinawatra.

I must say, I'm a bit worried. But then, I'd be a bit worried even if it was Wakefield FC...

However, the players must be in good heart after the win and the guys who are selected will be eager to impress, so there seems little likelihood of complacency.

Forgotten man, Vogel, might see the light of day.

£12 = less than 9,000 then.

What were you expecting? A fiver? Free??!

Burnley v Oldham = £15, PNE v Chesterfield = £12, Bolton v Northampton = £12, Wigan v Notts County = £15.

Probably the kiss of death, but I've got a funny feeling in my water we're going to win one of the domestic cups this season.

Having come from places like Macclesfield and MK Dons, Ince won't want to be giving it any less than 110% now he's at a club where he could conceivably win one.

As with Sparky, it'll be at least 3 or 4 seasons before the novelty wears off.

:rolleyes:

If we get a favourable draw in either competition then we could go far. We’ve played in a few quarters and semis over the past few seasons so we have the experience, plus we are a hard side to beat which I can see Ince continuing.

The cup I really would like to see us win is the FA Cup. Such a long time since we’ve won it, plus to become part of a small and exclusive group to win the Premier league, League Cup and FA Cup would be great.

Archived