BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Anyone Looking For It Job?

Hi all,

I've been working here for two weeks now after I was offered the job as a Graduate Project Manager, and they are still looking for more people in their expanding business. They work within Digital Marketing and their current largest account is with Lexus Europe (the account I work on). They need more developers, and have the following vacancies:

Graduate Developer

.Net Developer

It might be some slightly less technical vacancies as well, I will ask my HR Manager for an updated list. They are in the process of merging with two other companies and they are expanding quite fast and will look for more people in the near future to match their ambition.

The North-West office is currently based in Runcorn, but will be moving to Manchester and Liverpool when they merge with the other two companies. They've also got an office in London.

I will be rewarded for every person I 'help' recruiting so, thats why I've put up this. It is a great company to work for though, really enjoying it!

Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll advise you to where to send CV and so on, and gladly answer any questions you might have.

Our website is www.amaze.co.uk/www.amaze.com

What level of experience/education is required? To be honest, I'd be looking towards the less technical ones when you get info on those...

I would assume University degree and some experience within the field, but I'll check this week what less technical roles the company are looking for. Can't remember exactly what they are now.

QUOTE (Ste B @ Aug 15 2008, 15:55 ) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lovely...

Working in the middle of nowhere. You been in the Evenwood farm yet for some overpriced food ?

To be honest I'm not staying there for any longer than needed, look's like a dull place to live so I am travelling to/from Manchester every day.

Archived