BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Forum (2/09/08)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you want to know more (or are angling to jump on board) then this link from official site. may help.

Thanks Spark.

btw wrong thread BUT those FD's are certainly causing a rumpus! Always the same when the majority depends on an agenda'd minority to stay in power..... as we all well know. ;) Question for you. In times if national crisis we always move to a coalition govt. So why not all the time?

btw wrong thread BUT those FD's are certainly causing a rumpus! Always the same when the majority depends on an agenda'd minority to stay in power..... as we all well know. ;) Question for you. In times if national crisis we always move to a coalition govt. So why not all the time?

Removed, why don't you go and spend half your life on a political website spouting your wonderfully informed opinion instead and leave this fantastic football site to the rest of us? At least Vinjay actually talked about football related matters.

On topic: What were the agenda points last night?

We're trying to source a replacement. Might (but might not) be a temporary fix in place for the next home game (i.e. a clock)

Maybe they could rig up the big screen to show the time. Better still hook up the broken display to the software that generates the half-time lottery numbers!

Is there a reason why the club have only just realised that the scoreboard needed repairs?

Bit last minute given that the season has started. Remarkably similiar to the situation with a right winger. Will we have to make do til the January window to get a scoreboard?

Is there a reason why the club have only just realised that the scoreboard needed repairs?

Bit last minute given that the season has started. Remarkably similiar to the situation with a right winger. Will we have to make do til the January window to get a scoreboard?

It was working in pre-season but died on the morning of the Hull game. I believe we're looking to get a free agent clock in from Switzerland :lol:

Anything new from last night?

Give me 24 hours or so and I will put a summary up on here. Am in the middle of writing the minutes.

Removed, why don't you go and spend half your life on a political website spouting your wonderfully informed opinion instead and leave this fantastic football site to the rest of us? At least Vinjay actually talked about football related matters.

All Vinjay did was slag off the board and management at Rovers, that is why he was banned I belive,

There is an ICBINF section on this site and Theno makes good contributions

:rover:

More to the point what are yours?

Electronic advertising hoardings ...

Too late now but did anybody mention the pitchside advertising at the FF? From the JW upper stand when they are flashing they are a real distraction and make me feel slightly queezy. They must be hell for the spectators in the JW Lower.

Electronic advertising hoardings ...

Too late now but did anybody mention the pitchside advertising at the FF? From the JW upper stand when they are flashing they are a real distraction and make me feel slightly queezy. They must be hell for the spectators in the JW Lower.

No. We were told about them at the last Forum in July, but nobody has mentioned them since they have been installed.

Your part of the "anti-Ince" mob right? :lol:

I guess you would be better off starring at the advertising, rather than Incey's Football :P

I sit in the JW lower. With the pitch being 'raised' a few feet (and I think it has a slight 'crown' - hmmmm, thinks, sponsorship? - like a crown green) I really can't see too much of the flashing.

Scoreboard - time for an SOS to Stockport, home of our old scoreboard isn't it?

alls it needs is 45min countdown on the big telly!

Does anyone else get distractracted with the moving ads,????? twice i looked up as i thought the linesman had raised his flag and i couldnt even make the players out near the corner flag when the ads were blue.

alls it needs is 45min countdown on the big telly!

Does anyone else get distractracted with the moving ads,????? twice i looked up as i thought the linesman had raised his flag and i couldnt even make the players out near the corner flag when the ads were blue.

Yes BBELT row 27, hard to pick up players, ball and linesman at times. Apart from that they are so distracting, they seem to be to bright. Like being in a disco.

errr.....o.k. don't think I'm giving any State secrets away by revealing that the Scoreboard has served its time and is basically knackered.

The Company we got it from have apparently relocated to the US and we have accordingly had problems trying to sort it out - service, parts etc.

We're trying to source a replacement. Might (but might not) be a temporary fix in place for the next home game (i.e. a clock)

Is it the same company that have the Old Trafford clock too, that's terrible at keeping time?

Never mind clearing the minutes with Tom Finn - he should be on a soapbox/stocks in Corporation Park trying to justify the RW debacle.

If you want to know more (or are angling to jump on board) then this link from official site. may help.

Who's that goon with the flag? He looks backward, on a good day.

Yes BBELT row 27, hard to pick up players, ball and linesman at times. Apart from that they are so distracting, they seem to be to bright. Like being in a disco.

I've never liked those things. However, sitting in the lower rows of the JWL thankfully they are not really visible to me. Most difficult for me is picking out the black player numbers when they are over by the Riverside......

Who's that goon with the flag? He looks backward, on a good day.

Behave! I know Martin well and he is not 'backward' as you put it. He is the biggest Rovers fan I know and you insulting him from seeing a picture on the site just shows how petty and silly you truly are. Get a life!

Archived