BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City Preview

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tony Finnigan...aka Arthur Daley

Went to buy an away tkt one afternoon down at the old tkt office on Nuttall street and this fella must have spent 20mins trying to sell me some "bling" from his holdall.

The girls in the tkt office were said it was a regular occurrence! :lol:

yeh but he hit a 30 yarder in at Turf which automatically qualifies you for 'Rovers Legend' status.

i know this is tempting fate, but i think against a team like Hull we can kind of use the game to try out other serious options for the season. Would like to see Carlos (if hes fit) used just behind Roque, and see what he can really do.

Robinson

Ooijer Samba Nelsen Warnock

Reid Dunn Moko Pedersen

Carlos

Roque

that maybe for me

No way Roberts will get dropped after his performance last week.

Prefer it when ha predicts a defeat, we usually win. :D

Me too :):P Still going for a win though. I think it's doubtful that Carlos will start, but we'll see.

Rovers 4 Hull 0, goals from Nelsen, Gamst and Santa (2). And Tugay will come on for the last 3 mins, and hit the cross bar.

I was successful in predicting the bookings last time round, so I'll try again:

Rovers: 2 yellows; Hull: 2 yellows and 1 red (Windass)

This is simply a must win home game. First home game against a team we should defeat comfortably, hopefully a good crowd so it's set us for a banana skin moment!

This is a big test of our ambitions for this season, ince's motivational skills and the team's attitude. Anything less than a decent win will be disappointing.

Archived