BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City Preview

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JBN, I wasn't suggesting that anyone make a judgement on Ince or Rovers after today's game. It might, just might give us an inkling as to whether rovers can overcome the loss of Bentley, or even an idea as to whether Ince's tactics can overcome this.

That's all.

Unchanged starting eleven

ROVERS: Robinson, Ooijer, Samba, Nelsen ©, Warnock, Reid, Mokoena, Dunn, Pedersen, Roberts, Santa Cruz.

Subs: Brown (GK), Tugay, Emerton, McCarthy, Simpson, Treacy, Derbyshire.

HULL: Myhill, Dawson, Ashbee ©, Turner, Fagan, Geovanni, Garcia, Ricketts, Marney, King, Gardner.

Subs: Duke (GK), Brown, Barmby, Windass, Mendy, Halmosi, Folan

Was looking forward to seeing him come on at least...

Not a bad bench to have in all fairness. Lets see where Brett slots in when he comes on.

I agree BobbyG, I would rather 'Emu' be provided as cover for both RB (than Simpson) & RW and Mr Pineapple on the bench...

Well, lets see

Ugh, can't find a way to watch the game today. Looks like I got up at 9am for nothing this morn :(

Yes, looks like the EPL has completely screwed up on this one.

Calls itself the greatest league in the World and is completely incapable of delivering the product?

Complete BS!!!

You sure? I don't see it online on their schedule for tonight. At least for the US version.

Yeah not on the schedule for me either...maybe it'll be on the Setanta Alternate channel??? I respect Radio Rovers and no offense to them, but listening to the game just ain't a good substitute...

Did I just see right? Hull free kick, ref blows for kick to be taken, Hull player picked up the ball bounced it and then another took the free kick. Isn't that handball? lol

Also, did I hear John Howarth's name on the PA? Isn't he on this board? I know I've had a lot of drink tonight, but I swear both the above were true!

Did I just see right? Hull free kick, ref blows for kick to be taken, Hull player picked up the ball bounced it and then another took the free kick. Isn't that handball? lol

Also, did I hear John Howarth's name on the PA? Isn't he on this board? I know I've had a lot of drink tonight, but I swear both the above were true!

Can't see the game, but if the play was dead, anyone can take the free kick, doesn't have to be whoever retrieves the ball.

Can't see the game, but if the play was dead, anyone can take the free kick, doesn't have to be whoever retrieves the ball.

No, free kick was set, ref blew for kick to be taken. Then one Hull player picked up the ball from where the ball was placed for the kick, bounced it put it down then another player took the kick. Was quite weird. :huh:

Archived