BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who Do You Support?

Might seem a bit of a daft question being on a BRFC message board but since there seems to be a bit of a variety in fans here currently I was just interested in who everyone on here supports.

I know we have a Fulham fan, a few Villa fans, Everton fans, a Liverpool fan I believe and a couple of Newcastle funs so just curious if we have any other supporters here.

Mods would it be possible to add a poll?

Perhaps the above teams, as well as Rovers, then maybe an option for A N Other.

Well to start the ball rolling I'm a proud Blackburn fan.

I thought I supported Blackburn Rovers but coming on here recently I think I might be a villa fan.... I seem to know so much about whats happening at villa park, I have started referring to the manger as MON and am ever so familar with most of 'our' transfer targets.

I think I'm a villa fan who is so deluded and envious of everything Rovers I might actully be a Rovers fan but I must really be a villa fan but can't accept that I am until we have all Rovers players and thier fantastic unofficial message board (esp. with resident star Journo).

.... or am I a Newcastle fan, oh its just so confusing.

This is quite telling actually. It is obvious that the supporters of the other teams only come to the site for the latest transfer news from Mr Nixon and don't read any of the other threads.

Rovers for me, but marooned in East Anglia now so I catch a few Ipswich Town and Cambridge Utd games from time to time. Awful Football!

Manage to make most of the London away games which we almost always lose!

Archived