BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who Do You Support?

This is quite telling actually. It is obvious that the supporters of the other teams only come to the site for the latest transfer news from Mr Nixon and don't read any of the other threads.

I did start a couple of other threads actually, one about Big Brother and another about sci-fi shops up north. ;)

I absolutely LOVE munster. Shame that Kidney went.

Well hopefully he will turn our sack of spuds national team into world cup winning team.

McGahan should do the job though after beating USA! I support Shannon RFC and started playing for Old Crescent thirds :lol:

Well hopefully he will turn our sack of spuds national team into world cup winning team.

McGahan should do the job though after beating USA! I support Shannon RFC and started playing for Old Crescent thirds :lol:

Cork Con my local club. Never got into playing though, I was always snapped in half when I did! :lol:

Just so long as we never lose at Thomond and win all our away games I'll be happy :D

West Ham. Which isn't much fun at the moment. Came across the site a few seasons ago just before we played you lot. Thought it was better than most of the others I've come across. Still visit and have a look around now and then.

We're screwed behind the scenes btw. False dawns and all that...

Your kumb is quite good.

Archived