BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Right Wing..

Veevs

Hah, oh well.

He played a few intelligent passes when Everton were stretching themselves for a second goal, and he doesn't seem to mind doing the dirty work in defence. His CV is very underwhelming (bar brief spells at Marseille and Nantes) though so perhaps you're right.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hah, oh well.

He played a few intelligent passes when Everton were stretching themselves for a second goal, and he doesn't seem to mind doing the dirty work in defence. His CV is very underwhelming (bar brief spells at Marseille and Nantes) though so perhaps you're right.

Who knows? It's difficult to get a real idea of a player until they're playing for your own club.

I thought he got up and down well and had immense stamina. Just thought he looked short on the technique needed for the Prem.

Who knows? It's difficult to get a real idea of a player until they're playing for your own club.

But Den, how can you admit that???!! You've been pushing the point for ages, that Paul Ince and those around him should know everything about every available player who might be a potential recruit for Blackburn Rovers!! You've been slagging them off almost every day for not blowing the Bentley wedge!!

How do they do that? Watch DVDs?? Take long weekends in Belgium / Holland / France / Croatia / Outer Mongolia??

I agree with what you've said here - you get a real idea of a player when you see them play. What you seem to say elsewhere, is that Rovers should have bought players in the summer because the money was there, not because homework had been done on getting good players.

But Den, how can you admit that???!! You've been pushing the point for ages, that Paul Ince and those around him should know everything about every available player who might be a potential recruit for Blackburn Rovers!! You've been slagging them off almost every day for not blowing the Bentley wedge!!

How do they do that? Watch DVDs?? Take long weekends in Belgium / Holland / France / Croatia / Outer Mongolia??

I agree with what you've said here - you get a real idea of a player when you see them play. What you seem to say elsewhere, is that Rovers should have bought players in the summer because the money was there, not because homework had been done on getting good players.

:D

Quite easily Tris.

That's an interesting summing up, - none of it anywhere near what I've been trying to say, mind.

I'm off out now, but I'll try to explain later [unless you've had enough already]. :)

Archived