BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham Versus Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be interesting to see how well Carlos does against premier league opposition. I for one hope that he impresses once more and shines, just wish I could have been at the game to witness such a class act. But our midfield is definately looking a bit crowded at the min. Think incey will need to offload to also balance the books:

* THE AXE

* GALLY

* PETER

* BENNI MAC (Maybe??? not too sure as any sale of this man could back fire)

According to the Sun this morning, West 'aaaaam's own fans were chanting "You're getting sacked in the morning" at Curbishley as they struggled to beat Macclesfield!.

In recent times we've proved "a port in a storm" for/teams/managers under pressure. Let's hope that's not the case on Saturday.

In recent times we've proved "a port in a storm" for/teams/managers under pressure. Let's hope that's not the case on Saturday.

Unfortuantely... West Spam have been the lucky recipients on more than one occasion Rev

As you say lets hope its not again :unsure:

Right Back Behrami injured in their Carling Cup match.

I think they've got about four of those anyway, shouldn't bother them too much.

I hope the quotes from Ince about not wanting to change the side are wrong, we could do with a little bit of a change. Personally I'd go with...

Robinson

Ooijer Nelsen Samba Warnock

Emerton Dunn Grella Pedersen

Santa Cruz Roberts

If Grella isn't fit yet or whatever then Reid can play the holding role. Villanueva can come on if we need to change shape or add more attacking options.

I hope the quotes from Ince about not wanting to change the side are wrong, we could do with a little bit of a change. Personally I'd go with...

Robinson

Ooijer Nelsen Samba Warnock

Santa Cruz Roberts

Um, isn't that the team that played Hull anyway? Except Grella in for Mokoena? So your agreeing with Ince.

Anyhow I also agree that is how we will play! The only difference being if we make anymore signings. A RW is a near certainty, and then I wouldn't say a striker (Ollic/Pinto) is entirely off the cards too. Plus there is Andrews to accomodate on the bench somewhere.

We are going to have a pretty massive squad (23 players?).... And all decent too apart from, you could argue, Reid who has had a terrible fall from grace and Mokoena who excels at destruction but can do little else.

Its a great time to play them, Curb's looks so fed-up and frustrated with the whole situation at the moment. Noble is suspended and I would be surprised to see Bellamy start. I do wonder how we'll set up??

Definitely want to see Elvis get some pitch time after Dunny (is he gonna be fit?) starts flagging after 60 minute's or so. but as others have said could he play in a 4 I'll wait and see. but on the same point if he can, what could he do with another final third target to hit?

If we beat West Ham on Saturday it will mark the exct moment i give my full, undying support to Ince. I hate west ham, as im sure most londoners do. The most pikey scumbag fans imaginable, theiving players from teams by offering them RIDICULOUS wages. Lucas Neill is not worth £80,000 a week, he isnt worth half that. I hate west ham. West Ham to me are like Burnley to people who live in Blackburn.

It will all come down to the defence on Saturday, and unfortunatly they've seemed totally off the boil recently. If Samba doesnt stop giving the ball away then we will be punished.

Robinson

Ooijer Samba Nelsen Warnock

Villanueva

Santa cruz

According to the Sun this morning, West 'aaaaam's own fans were chanting "You're getting sacked in the morning" at Curbishley as they struggled to beat Macclesfield!.

or maybe we can add to our list of getting managers sacked. ;)

3-1 rovers

If we beat West Ham on Saturday it will mark the exct moment i give my full, undying support to Ince. I hate west ham, as im sure most londoners do. The most pikey scumbag fans imaginable, theiving players from teams by offering them RIDICULOUS wages. Lucas Neill is not worth £80,000 a week, he isnt worth half that. I hate west ham. West Ham to me are like Burnley to people who live in Blackburn.

It will all come down to the defence on Saturday, and unfortunatly they've seemed totally off the boil recently. If Samba doesnt stop giving the ball away then we will be punished.

Robinson

Ooijer Samba Nelsen Warnock

Villanueva

Santa cruz

That would be my team also. An optimistic 2-0 win to us. Roque & Carlos to score.

We're due a win for sure...1994 seems a long time ago but hey, Ian Pearce's winner that night was a cracker. I'll go for 2-0 to rovers and the east end thickos to stage a protest at the final whistle for no apparent reason except for having to live in the east end of London.

c'mon u blues!

Sweet find philipl, good read.

Ince will have some tough decisions for the team sheet on Saturday. Although the opposition was only Grimsby midweek, there where some outstanding performances and not forgetting the 2 newbies who signed this week will also be in the frame for selection.

Sweet find philipl, good read.

Ince will have some tough decisions for the team sheet on Saturday. Although the opposition was only Grimsby midweek, there where some outstanding performances and not forgetting the 2 newbies who signed this week will also be in the frame for selection.

Those of us who remember Ince's words of 11 years ago were given a bit of flack by the Ince can do no wrong individuals but there are going to be 30,000+ baying for blood at Upton Park over what happened 15 years ago.

Archived