BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Treacy

I'm very surprised. I was never too sure of Treacy when he played, but he was still an option to use on the left. We now have Pedersen, Van Heerden and Diouf who can play in that position. Van Heerden is completely unproven, whilst Diouf will probably be needed on the right. We need squad players and Treacy was certainly that, so to let him go to Sheffield United on loan is a strange move in my opinion.

Van Herden is an international player with pace - must be worth a shot over Treacy

Pedersen is much better

Warnock is much better

And Diouf is much better

Olsson looks more promising also (remember his goal against everton? Dont remember Treacy doing anything like that)

I am glad he has gone out on loan to prove himself because Treacy isnt good enough for the prem just yet.

Fact is, apart from showing some intial promise (as sub) he has looked very average. Simply not good enough unless some drastic improvement occurs - still interested to see how he gets on at Shef Utd.

Archived