BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Formula 1

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's proving a thrilling season, with loads of twists and turns, ups and downs!

Great to see Massa recovering and the German master coming back, absolutely cannot wait for Valencia!

One question though - if Renault are suspended from the next Grand Prix, will there be any fans in the stands if Alonso's not racing?

Think this was on Top Gear news the other week, this car is subzero cool!

Ferrari-458-Italia.jpg

Ferrari-458-Italia-1.jpg

The F430's successor, called Ferrari 458 Italia, it will be launched in Frankfurt next month. Maranello has finally revealed the mid-engined V8 replacement for the Ferrari F430. The Ferrari 458 Italia powered by a 4.5-liter V8 and and 540 nm of torque which which uses about 13.7 liters of fuel per 100 KM. Thanks to its aluminum structure, it weights at just 3,042 pounds. Acceleration to 100 km/h (62 mph) takes just 3.4 seconds and a maximum speed in excess of 325 km/h.

"No word yet on pricing, but it will replace the F430, which has a base price of around $188,000.

Sad news about Schumacher too.

• 4 weeks later...

Come on Rubens! Been a massive Barrichello fan since he joined Ferrarri, it would be so fitting if he could win the drivers championship this season. The man deserves it, he has had such a long journey in F1. If he failed to win the championship however, it would be nice to see Button win I guess...

Just when you thought that there couldn't be anymore twists to this F1 season, Renault are not appealing their charge of fixing the Singapore Grand Prix last season.

Briatore and Simmonds have both left the team, but don't expect them to be the only casualties. Renault themselves will almost certainly be another.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport...one/8258987.stm

An Italian cheating in order to win??? Well I never! Who would have thought it?

They say you should never judge a book by it's cover but I think I'd rather drive a car of Briattores rather than buy one off him.

Anyway Gunner... 'worst cheating ever'? Were you not at Selhurst Park? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

The Singapore GP looks the business but the track makes it one of the most boring circuits on the calendar.

The night sky with the lights and amazing scenery is all well and good but they should of designed the track with more overtaking opportunities.

I suppose it's more of a drivers test of mental strength and team strategy, a bit like Monaco.

Just think it's a shame.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived