BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal Preview

Eddie

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see, Arsenal didn't really make an "attack" and score. They just thought "hmm, what might we want to do right now? I don't know...maybe score a goal?" And just from that wish our defenders took down their pants and let it slide in easily. Pride and passion eh?

We've had several HUGE chances to equalize, and I actually think we've been the better team today, playing some very decent football at times. The Simpson/Emerton partnership looks good, surprisingly, and Andrews actually looks like a proper Premiership player. We're very unlucky to be a goal down.

HOW HAVEN'T WE SCORED???!!! We have had so many chances and surely its only a matter of time until we score! Half time will come at a bad time for us

D'OH!! So we cut Arsenal open surprisingly a fair bit then they have 2 decent chances and score 2 goals. If only we could finish!

I can't work out whether that second goal was simply world class, or whether we let them make it look world class.

We haven't played that badly, but we always look like we're going to concede. The offside trap scares the hell out of me against Arsenal, they look like they can score every time they go forward. Roberts seems to be back to his old self, he looks like he's playing with lead in his boots today. Get Carlos on for him and offer a different threat.

Edit: RVR, you can't blame Warnock for the second. He shouldn't have been left to deal with Adebayor in the air, he's always going to lose. Samba or Nelsen should have been with him.

0-2 down.

no hope left, lets just bring on treacy and carlos so they can have some game time.

ARE YOU STUPID!?

Go and finish your homework or something.

If we bring on carlos and treacy we will lose 5-0. We need to sort out our defending and get a grip on the game in the middle. More like bring on Mokoenna.

Jesus

Archived