BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle Away

I think the pub Ozzie is referring to is the Bridge Hotel - head for the high level bridge and it's on the left - 5 mins from the station. Great views - full of oldies and they are a good crack - bit out of the way if your lazy though.

Thats the one! Also forgot to mention the Centurion bar which is actually on the Station itself, was handy for me last time but one as I stopped over in the Station Hotel itself. They had Deuchars IPA on, which was highly quaffable.

anyone going must have either good eyes or binoculars,its like watching a glasgow slapper in a mini skirt on the prom at blackpool from top of the bloody tower!!!!

I vowed never to again a few years back because of far away from the action you are.

gallery_1768_2_64618.jpg

Doesn't it warm the cockles...

"Beleaguered Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has lost £300m after betting on the shares of bank HBOS, losing £800,000 for every penny the share price dropped. (Sunday Mirror) "

Couldn't happen to a nicer muppet and won't this damage the skunks even more.

Also, I note that todays papers are suggesting that no fewer than 8 different managers have rejected approaches!

Archived