BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pendle Hill, Ribble Vally, Hyndburn And Blackburn With Darwen Area

http://www.hyndburnramblers.co.uk/

If like me you like guided walks heres one of the local clubs which may just have what you are looking for when you are here..They are free..The walks "group programme" link of this wesite tells you whats on for the next few months

.You could maybe look at Blackburn Ramblers website also..but there will be others too if you do a websearch

• 4 weeks later...

Number 3 is definitely the Coppice overlooking Accrington, then.

The other one I don't know even though I've walked around that area a lot.

dillo. No 2 looks like it could be the reservoir above Baxenden/Haslingden (I live in that area) It was nice to meet you in the Riverside Stand on Saturday. Pity we did not have time for a chat.

dillo. No 2 looks like it could be the reservoir above Baxenden/Haslingden (I live in that area) It was nice to meet you in the Riverside Stand on Saturday. Pity we did not have time for a chat.

Oh that's you! Al!

I'm walking around Blackburn (Rishton, Accrington,Oswaldtwistle) , Clitheroe, Blackpool....

I took photos .... I did'n t count it ... maybe over 5,000.... crazyyyy.

Whatta cold today! It was snowing today's Pendle hill!! Oh Nooooo! it was Great view but too much cold for me....I almost dead.

That's great info!! :) Thanks!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

[ View point ]

I'm checking view points on this map.

(map symbol said It's a view point)

viewpoint.jpg

Number 3 is definitely the Coppice overlooking Accrington, then.

The other one I don't know even though I've walked around that area a lot.

Dillo No.2 on your map looks like a picnic site on the side of Haslingden Old Rd. If so you will find it cordened off and closed, it has been this way for a couple of years now, I seem to remember there being a 'viewing point' here but it is a long time since I was last up there.

Archived