BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dunny Injury Strikes Again

NEARREY

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair Dunn always gets these injuries. A lot of last season under Hughes he was unavailable. Its a shame because he is a tremendous player on song, but this has always been his weakness.

I don' see what option Ince has apart from to get Carlos involved. Andrews looks like he can pass a bit, but apart from that we literally have no creative players. Treacy looks like he can stick in a decent cross but he isn't a player with guile.

Dunny out til the new year, Grella (our major summer signing don't forget) out for at least one month. Does anybody else get the feeling that we're one RSC injury away from being bottom three come the turn of the year?

we'll be there regardless I'm afraid.

Everything that could have gone wrong this season has gone wrong. And we really didn't deserve it to happen to us.

we'll be there regardless I'm afraid.

Everything that could have gone wrong this season has gone wrong. And we really didn't deserve it to happen to us.

You make your own luck I'm afraid. That nice Mr Williams was fine with a strong manager but we could have done with a more ruthless chairman this year.

Forsooth me Lady. Me, Jal and Tugay4England will sharpen our blades and bob around one night if the mags decide to look elsewhere. ;)

Whilst we're there perhaps we could negotiate a straight swap for Mike Ashley? :tu:

Archived