BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ince Out Now!

The defensive play today was crap at best. I have never (not even with souness) seen us play like that defensively before.

The player looked tired 5 minutes into the second half.

Warnock looks rubbish.

Keith Andrews needs sending back to MK Dons.

If we don't win next week then where with Burnley next year. I just hope Mike Ashley was their.

Rovers where crap today and before anybody starts saying anything, yes i have been to the game today.

For people not at the game DON'T START WITH THE OPTIMISM RUBBISH WE WHERE TOTALLY CRAP TODAY!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The defensive play today was crap at best. I have never (not even with souness) seen us play like that defensively before.

The player looked tired 5 minutes into the second half.

Warnock looks rubbish.

Keith Andrews needs sending back to MK Dons.

If we don't win next week then where with Burnley next year. I just hope Mike Ashley was their.

Rovers where crap today and before anybody starts saying anything, yes i have been to the game today.

For people not at the game DON'T START WITH THE OPTIMISM RUBBISH WE WHERE TOTALLY CRAP TODAY!

Pointless post. Get your facts before you slate Winterburn. He hasn't even worked with the lads yet. Not his fault.

"I have not done any work with the lads anyway due to all the international games yet so whatever happens on Saturday I can not claim any input"

Link

Pointless post. Get your facts before you slate Winterburn. He hasn't even worked with the lads yet. Not his fault.

"I have not done any work with the lads anyway due to all the international games yet so whatever happens on Saturday I can not claim any input"

Link

who's incharge then of the defense, its absoulute rubbish.

FOR THAT MATTER THE WHOLE COACHING STAFF ARE RUBBISH

INCE OUT!

What about the people who appointed him & have failed to give any rovers manager a workable transfer budget in the last 7 seasons?

Why are they immune from crticism? loyality to Jack ; one things clear the board have no loyality to rovers at all. As they would see this club relegated before releasing any proper funding.

What about the people who appointed him & have failed to give any rovers manager a workable transfer budget in the last 7 seasons?

Why are they immune from crticism? loyality to Jack ; one things clear the board have no loyality to rovers at all. As they would see this club relegated before releasing any proper funding.

WOULD YOU TRUST INCE WITH MONEY?????

Also we do need to start spending some money BUT ONLY WITH A DECENT MANAGER NOT WITH THE NEW BRIAN KIDD

Just the usual type of over the top posts that seem to be the norm for this board these days.

Thats why I rareley post anymore :rolleyes:

Where you at the game today down in SOUTHHAMPTON EH??????

Why appoint him in the first place ffs. They had plenty of managers to choose from - yet they chose the chaeper option.

Did they give hughes any money to spend either.

The last time the board actually gave a manger to spend anything ( Im taking about actual funds from the trust) was Andy Cole

Also we do need to start spending some money BUT ONLY WITH A DECENT MANAGER NOT WITH THE NEW BRIAN KIDD

Why appoint him in the first place ffs. They had plenty of managers to choose from - yet they chose the chaeper option.

Did they give hughes any money to spend either.

The last time the board actually gave a manger to spend anything ( Im taking about actual funds from the trust) was Andy Cole

Never knew we had andy cole as manager

i cant believe that wendy howard on radio rovers wanted to do the usual pre game interview and apparently he refused because he wanted tonwatch utd on the telly!! after the game he sent ray out.

I agree , that was a disgrace. Do you think he actually cares anymore?????

He hopefully will end up Newcastle in the next couple of days thank god.

Did anybody see the half time training on the pitch. It was a bloody disgrace, I think Tugay was running it.

Lots of speculation that Ince will be the new manager of Newcastle by Monday. Five live reporter at St James's Park says that things are going to develop tomorrow at that Ince is the leading contender for the job.

I agree , that was a disgrace. Do you think he actually cares anymore?????

He hopefully will end up Newcastle in the next couple of days thank god.

Did anybody see the half time training on the pitch. It was a bloody disgrace, I think Tugay was running it.

Tugay`s new contract means that he is working as a coach as well as playing,so surely that is to be expected?

Archived