BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ince Out Now!

Lots of speculation that Ince will be the new manager of Newcastle by Monday. Five live reporter at St James's Park says that things are going to develop tomorrow at that Ince is the leading contender for the job.

who cares, get sooner the idiot leaves the better..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or maybe not:

"My future is here at Blackburn - I've only been here five minutes. All I'm focusing on Blackburn, we've got a lot of work to do here and it's a long-term project. That's what I'm looking at, and only that."

Blackburn boss Paul Ince on rumours linking him to Newcastle

OK for the Ince out supporters.

Given it took us the best part of six weeks to appoint him.

Bearing in mind the previous candidates were deemed unsuitable by the board, or now employed.

Who do you replace him with?

Who runs the team until the appointment is made?

And how long do you think it would take?

And in what position do you see us being in while all this is achieved?

I like the quote from the Winterburn link:

The 44-year-old will be waiting for a video of tomorrow’s game to be sent to him for defensive analysis but he insists, despite Arsenal’s credentials, it does not necessarily have to be x-rated.

Sounds like he will be working very hard with the video this week then!

It would be ludicrous to get rid of Ince at this stage. He should be given until January at least. Appointing an inexperienced manager runs the risk of mistakes like today being made it is a matter of whether he can learn from them. If we sort the defence out we have no chance of going down. Stoke, West Brom and Hull's squads are poor - once the first few weeks euphoria has evaporated they will sink to the bottom.

Bearing in mind the previous candidates were deemed unsuitable by the board, or now employed.

Depends what you mean by 'unsuitable'. I still have this feeling the board went for the cheap option hoping to pull off another coup with a young manager. The problem is that Ince isn't Hughes. You need to balance good football with tactical organisation, and Ince doesn't appear to have done that.

I am very dissapointed with Ince thus far. It is mainly due to his failings in the transfer market as opposed to our team performances, although today hasnt helped my feelings. I wouldnt ordinarilly want to sack a manager after 4 games and a poor transfer window, but I dont want this guy or his entourage at my club! Sacking him is not a possibility as it would make us look like a joke! However, if Newcastle came in for Ince I would be pleased.

I rated John Williams so highly before the Ince appointment, but the board and the trustees may have made a howler. It was the cheap option and it looks like it will backfire. To have a man of Laudrup's stature declare his interest in the job and then choose Ince is laughable! Maybe they chose Ince because he would demand less? Laudrup would not be looking at Andrews and Fowler, he would have demanded top players. Obviously we have no real idea as to what goes on behind the scenes, but the signings Ince has made are very strange. To recieve such a large sum for Bentley and then fail to replace him with a month of the window remaining is negligence. To rave about Villanueva and not play him is perplexing and Grella is not the kind of player we should spend 4million on! Whether our failings are down to a lack of funds from the board and trustees or due to Ince's ineptitude in the market, we dont know, but the buck stops with the people who appointed him.

I really hope that Ince turns it around, but I just cant see it happening. I look at our squad and it looks pretty poor... and we had the funds and time to change this!

I am not saying that we should get rid of Paul Ince, but we will regret the fact that Michael Laudrup was interested in the job and we turned him down.

i am !!!!!

coax king kenny back and hendry would come im sure.

Ok Abbey I'll give you Hendry as a possible, coach for the defence.

King Kenny, No chance, how many times as it been said, Ray Harford was the unsung hero of that era, sure Kenny was the figure head who made it all happen, but I think even Kenny would agree he likes his golf to much now a day's.

Whilst being a bit worried myself, the Ince out stuff is moronic.

HIS signings have hardly bloody played for us yet either, and when he did Carlos was very promising. People expect overnight miracles.

The defence is a major concern, hopefully (when he's had chance to actually work with the lads), Winterburn can sort this. Even if we DID sack Ince, the new manager would be stuck with under-performing goons we have now anyway at the back.

We need to just wee with the willy we have for a bit longer, and hopefully we'll be peeing a bit further up the wall before too long.

All the managers their have experiance in the premier league and Advocat has a record fit for the premier league.

so boys who would you 2 pick then or would you stay with paul Ince?????

When Newcastle sacked BFS everybody rightly condemned Ashley for sacking him after 4 months,imagine the embarassment Rovers would face if we did the same after 4 GAMES.

The starting 11 today had Robinson, Andrews and Simpson as Ince Signings, does it make a difference that two of those players were probably our better players?

What is a bloody disgrace is that prats are coming on here saying that Ince should be sacked after 4 premier league games, can anyone name the last time Rovers beat West Ham away and Arsenal at home under Hughes?

This week will be Ince's first full week with his players for a while, he will have Winterburn working with the players and I expect a performance against Fulham on Saturday.

Finally for the originator of a pointless thread, know the bloody difference between 'were' and 'where'

Archived