BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Negative Rovers Fans

hawaii501

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How could you be disappointed?? We lost against one of the best teams in the league! Lost against our bogey team as someone said before!

###### poor excuses. Oh, we always lose against West Ham, Oh we're bound to lose against Arsenal, so let's conveniently ignore the tactical and organisational ineptitude seen in these performances.

Anyone see/hear that odd guy in the Blackburn End making the screaming noises?

As I commented in the match thread yes

First half he was 4 rows behind and was screaming "Cmon Rovers" at the top of his high pitched screeching voice for a good two minutes. Second half he was seated somewhere else just screaming :lol:

2nd half he was on the row infront of me row 19 towards the riverside bit of the bburn end. Thought he must have been seated somewhere else in the first half as I didn't hear him in the 1st half. Me and my dad where having abit of a laugh about whats he had at half time.

Think he was on day release from the looney bin. I told him quite a few times to shut up.

How could you be disappointed?? We lost against one of the best teams in the league! Lost against our bogey team as someone said before!

###### poor excuses. Oh, we always lose against West Ham, Oh we're bound to lose against Arsenal, so let's conveniently ignore the tactical and organisational ineptitude seen in these performances.

both valid points,

last season we went on a four game run without a win, i hoping that the team is taking time to gel and where having our bad form early.

Agree Eoin, we lost against a very good team. No complaints about that, but the way we lost, team selection, substitutions were all baffling. It clearly showed that Ince is clueless in his thinking. I cant see why fans are being told that they negative. If an ordinary fan, can see the short comings of the team, and the manager cant then you have to question the guys coaching ability.

I have noticed alot of Rovers fans on here all they do is bloody moan about something.

1. Music at Ewood

2. Prayer Room

3. Walkers

4. Ince

5. Money

and so on and so on.

Give it a bloody rest. Wont you people ever be satisfied

Ever be satisfied? because we have been so ambitious in recent years!

In truth, there is much to be satisfied about. We are still punching above our weight in one of the top leagues in the world and we have had some decent seasons of late. However, the lack of ambition at the moment is worth moaning about. We are being short sighted by being overly frugal and the appointment of Ince over Laudrup/Ten Cate looks very questionable! Why should we not moan about this? This is the point of a message board! I believe that fans should encourage the players on match days and I hate it when fans boo their own players... hence, here is the perfect forum for letting off some steam! We are in a frustrating predicament having lost key players and a top manager, let people have an opinion!

Does it compare to Larissa game or Coventry game?

When Hughes took charge in 2004, we lost 3-0 to Arsenal and 4-0 to Chelsea with a defeat to Wigan and someone else thrown in.

Can Ince have at least a dozen games before you and others rant about sacking him?

Does it compare to Larissa game or Coventry game?

Stop comparing Hughes' worst games to Ince's work so far. It's unbalanced.

When Hughes took charge in 2004, we lost 3-0 to Arsenal and 4-0 to Chelsea with a defeat to Wigan and someone else thrown in.

Hughes was managing Souness' leftovers. Ince has had time to bring players in and work with them in pre-season.

Can Ince have at least a dozen games before you and others rant about sacking him?

I haven't mentioned sacking him, but you only get one chance to make a first impression and so far his has been lacklustre.

Why would he think he needed to bring in new players? We finished seventh last season, he probably thought he only needed a tweek here and there.

Well that is contrary to his own comments when he joined the club, as he said he wanted to bring his own players in to freshen things up.

So what would be wrong, if Ince used Hughes list that he wanted to bring in? If i was Ince, i would have played it safe, instead he has brought his own players and style, which has yet to convince me that, he is the right man for the job

I have noticed alot of Rovers fans on here all they do is bloody moan about something.

1. Music at Ewood

2. Prayer Room

3. Walkers

4. Ince

5. Money

and so on and so on.

Give it a bloody rest. Wont you people ever be satisfied

Just out of curiosity Hawaii501, can you name us 5 thing to be positive about ?

Archived