BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Home Support

I'll end up going but £17 seems a lot for this match

Don't you take the family though? 17 quid is not a big deal for a single ticket.

I've said often that cheap tickets are a good idea until they are put back to their normal price. We have been a little spoilt in the past.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im working and cant come but I know a lot who wont pay £17 for a cup game .Gord £17 may not be much but at these penny pinching times it is a lot to some espesially to those with families and other commitments and its also coming up to the end of the month.

It's not just a question of that, any price reductions have to be agreed with the opposition for Cup games.

As 17 quid is our lowest League price, Everton might not have agreed to go any lower than that.

On balance I don't quite think it's too excessive for what should be a very good game although I have to buy three tickets in advance for me and a couple of mates and am scratching about a bit for the cost myself. I can understand quite a few will be put off by the price.

It's not just a question of that, any price reductions have to be agreed with the opposition for Cup games.

As 17 quid is our lowest League price, Everton might not have agreed to go any lower than that.

On balance I don't quite think it's too excessive for what should be a very good game although I have to buy three tickets in advance for me and a couple of mates and am scratching about a bit for the cost myself. I can understand quite a few will be put off by the price.

I thought you'd be minted after last week!

I thought you'd be minted after last week!

Never saw it - held it once - all went straight back out again - on the car! MOT etc! :(

Anyway I got a text today from Rovers urging me to go and sayin 5000 Evertonians had already bought tickets.

So from Everton's point of view they were perfectly correct if they refused to agree to any further price reduction.

Don't you take the family though? 17 quid is not a big deal for a single ticket.

I've said often that cheap tickets are a good idea until they are put back to their normal price. We have been a little spoilt in the past.

Not tonight, just me. It was a casual observation rather than one about myself. IF I was taking the family - which is 4 x £17 I would be thinking twice. You're quite right thenodrog cheap prices devalue the product be it a match ticket or loaf of bread. BOGOF, 3 for 2 etc are much more effective. We never lower the price of our products though we are not averse to special offers; it's all psychological but it works.

Not tonight, just me. It was a casual observation rather than one about myself. IF I was taking the family - which is 4 x £17 I would be thinking twice. You're quite right thenodrog cheap prices devalue the product be it a match ticket or loaf of bread. BOGOF, 3 for 2 etc are much more effective. We never lower the price of our products though we are not averse to special offers; it's all psychological but it works.

BOGOF yourself! :) The supermarkets favourite hook. They certainly know how to merchandise and market stuff don't they.

Archived