BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 20% Warnock

Hughesy

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree - he's looked an angry young man since all the speculation (although Christ knows why anyone would want to go to Newcastle!).

He needs to calm down and realise that the reason he got into the England squad was that he was playing regularly and well for a solid premier league team rather than walming the bench at a "top" club.

And on the rest of the defence I think maybe Samba should get a spell on the sidelines and Ooijer take his place, which might calm down Nelsen. Simpson looked a good prospect, although a couple of his lunges could easily have ended up in tears had he got them slightly wrong

I'd say Nelsen and Samba are the main problems. Samba f's about too much and Nelsen has the pace of a tortoise.

Warnock gave away a penalty but in fairness he shouldn't have had to come across to cover for the centre backs

I do agree with you. I felt center is our main problem PLUS the fact our midfielder is not there helping to cover, we just let ppl pass through and stand there watch it going in. That is like my standard of soccer. We do miss savage or dunn. those who put everything for the club. Every ball as long as is 10 meter away, they are there to cover. This is the midfield we need! I really hope Gerra or Dunn will be fit soon. And helping out us in that department.

BUT sometime is encouraging is the report here.

http://www.blackburncitizen.co.uk/sport/bl...e_too_cavalier/

We got a captain that don't blame other ppl at fault but himself! This is the kind of captain that bring us to the top!

Now, let see how we flair again fulham. And is the verdict we will pass to ince....

On a side note, did anyone see Samba give the ball away twice in quick succession and then try to blame Emerton (I think) for not being where the ball went?

Look a little closer to home Christopher.

Samba's blames the palyer he tries to pass to whenever he misplaces a pass. He has done that from day one of his Rovers career.

Yes, Warnock has been poor compared to last season.

I don't think it has helped with the team having a severe lack of pace. When one of the defenders makes a mistake there is no one who has the pace to get back and cover. Like wise when he attacks a gap appears on the left hand side of defence which is being exposed. Is it Warnock's fault or Ince's fault that no one is covering when he goes forward.

Ince: "Steve; can you please give the opposition a few goals?"

Or maybe Ince;Steve; When you get the ball I want you to push forward and support Pedersen.Don't worry the others will cover for you.

Or not.

I was trying to suggest that it could be confused tactics that are helping him look bad.Not that he needs much help since the NUFC farce.

I agree - he's looked an angry young man since all the speculation (although Christ knows why anyone would want to go to Newcastle!).

Perhaps he's been given lessons on 'how to sulk big-time' by Benni McCarthy.

Should we not have a Nelsen or Samba thread?

After all they've performed far worse and over a longer period of time?

If Ince doesn't see fit to drop one or both of these two this week (injuries to replacements permitting) I'd find it hard to believe.

That's not to defend Warnock in any way, he's been pony this season too.

Nelsen has to be the one, before Samba.

He has been poor since he got injured. He then played through his injury and cost us goals. He has now lost pace and hasnt performed well since.

their drop in form and performance levels though haven't been because they are miffed at not getting a move or because they're annoyed at a change in manager and it's warnock's attitude that's being questioned here not form or ability.

We were quick enough to criticise last week when he played badly so in case you're reading this Stephen, that was much more like you, particularly getting would up after the foul on Treacy. can we have more performances like that please, especially next week away at SJP just to rub even more salt in the Mags wounds.

Archived