BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Us Based Rovers Supporters

Hi,

I'm trying to put together an American Supporters group for Blackburn. Since i'm based in NYC I'd love to get a group together to watch games together in the city, preferable at Nevada Smiths. In NYC my ambitions are very modest in that I would be excited even to get 5 or 6 Rovers supporters together for a couple matches. This would also give UK Rovers supporters a place to watch the match while in NYC. As for the US in general, I'd like to set up a website that could put Rovers supporters in touch with each other wherever thay may live, and eventually I'd like to plan yearly trips to Ewood for any and all Rovers supporters on this side of the atlantic. If anyone is interested or knows of someone else doing something like this please resond to this thread or message me.

Thank You,

Jay

Hi,

I'm trying to put together an American Supporters group for Blackburn. Since i'm based in NYC I'd love to get a group together to watch games together in the city, preferable at Nevada Smiths. In NYC my ambitions are very modest in that I would be excited even to get 5 or 6 Rovers supporters together for a couple matches. This would also give UK Rovers supporters a place to watch the match while in NYC. As for the US in general, I'd like to set up a website that could put Rovers supporters in touch with each other wherever thay may live, and eventually I'd like to plan yearly trips to Ewood for any and all Rovers supporters on this side of the atlantic. If anyone is interested or knows of someone else doing something like this please resond to this thread or message me.

Thank You,

Jay

I've been too lazy to organise this, but I've wanted to get a team of Americans over for the 5 a side tournament at the end of the season. Once things have settled down a bit, I'll PM you to discuss.

• 3 weeks later...

For the England game this Saturday ... any suggestions for a good venue to watch it in New York? Somewhere with decent food would be good seeing as it's at lunchtime ... cheers

For the England game this Saturday ... any suggestions for a good venue to watch it in New York? Somewhere with decent food would be good seeing as it's at lunchtime ... cheers

Tris, try Patrick Kavanaghs; I got well and truly piffed in there watching Rovers win at Newcastle last season...even better when the wife is a Toon fan !!! :P

I've been too lazy to organise this, but I've wanted to get a team of Americans over for the 5 a side tournament at the end of the season. Once things have settled down a bit, I'll PM you to discuss.

Id like to play!

As for the supporters club im down. om a bit out of the way but ill do what i can when i can. 5 a side sounds fun, im down to go out for the weekend and play. PM me and let me know.

Archived