BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Motd

thenodrog

the "Jesse" comment had me laughing.

The lack of coverage did not, it would seem the media have no knowledge of whats going on at Ewood on talksport they said "hughes" had used all 3 of his subs (I could have sworn our manager was Ince).

On top of that the Telegraph has our headline as Friedel Heroices save the day, PROOF READING you muppets.

I clicked on that and it was an old article. A few of those have been appearing on NewSnow recently.

One person who likes us is radio 5 live's commentator Alan Green. He quite often says "I do like Blackburn."

I remember him commentating on Spurs v Rovers two or three seasons ago when Lucas Neill was playing for us. Sinama-Pongole and Bellamy scored for us but we lost 3-2.

Green was enthusing about "this excellent game of football". And it really was a good game even for the neutrals.

He still likes us.

That was a superb game.

Suprise suprise! Last night all the post match analysis was on Newcastle's situation rather than the match. Only one goal replayed and analysed which was Samba's ... to prove he was offside I guess. No replay of the afternoons best goal by RSC nor the dodgy penalty incident.

At least we were given credit for being the better team by Shearer who went on to strongly deny (with indecent haste imo) any possibility of him being the next manager of the Magpies! I must say considering he professes to be so much a fan I find his continuing avoidance baffling..... unless the prospect of likely failure is exposing a streak of yellow a mile wide.

Wouldn't you distance yourself from them at the moment too? He might yet go there but he'd be laying down plenty of conditions and since they don't know who, if anyone, is buying the club and he's already said he wouldn't want to work with a director of football, why would he or anyone with an ounce of sense say they'd even vaguely contemplate going there. Don't think in this case it's cowardice but plain common sense. Think Newcastle have too many problems for there to be any easy way to solve them and asking them to accept relegation might have to happen wouldn't do your hero status much good.

Suprise suprise! Last night all the post match analysis was on Newcastle's situation rather than the match. Only one goal replayed and analysed which was Samba's ... to prove he was offside I guess. No replay of the afternoons best goal by RSC nor the dodgy penalty incident.

But not last on the running schedule for once!

I'll bet Pompey fans were teed off too. Bounced back from 6-0 and 4-0 maulings to beat Spuds 2 -0 and all the inane Adrian Chiles wanted to talk about was the bottom club !!

And did I mishear ex-Gooners Lee Dixon and Martin Keown saying Arsenal shouldn't lose at home to one of the bottom teams ??? Sorry chaps but last time I looked at the league table Hull City are doing rather well.

I wondered whether the commentator on the match had actually got stuck in traffic and never made it to the game? He certainly wasn't commentating live, seemed to have less enthusiasm than a soul-less couch-hugging pundit and was instantly sure about the "definate" penalty....

Archived