BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Everton

Hasta

I think the racism thing about the anti-Ince people is tosh. Whilst I count myself in the 'cautiously optimistic' group, and have been very critical of those who have been the strongest of Ince's critics, I believe its more of a personality thing, and not race. I'm guessing that JAL, Gordon and co. see him as pig-headed, lacking in the experience at the top level (as a manager), and unable to recruit players of genuine class. I believe that there are a number of white managers like that too.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mention this every day and I know people who haven't bothered to sign up to the site because of the attitude to Ince and black people/minorities in general by a few "select" members. They can't be bothered reading the snide drivel every day, and to be honest, I don't know why I bother either.

Now where's that "Ignore" function...

Yeah right. :rolleyes::lol:

Oh and next time please look for the ignore button first.

I think the racism thing about the anti-Ince people is tosh. Whilst I count myself in the 'cautiously optimistic' group, and have been very critical of those who have been the strongest of Ince's critics, I believe its more of a personality thing, and not race. I'm guessing that JAL, Gordon and co. see him as pig-headed, lacking in the experience at the top level (as a manager), and unable to recruit players of genuine class. I believe that there are a number of white managers like that too.

Ah someone with commonsense. Well said Billy. Do you not find it odd why the heavily agenda'd snipers have never worked out but rather ignored the number of times that I have defended the abilities of Jason Roberts in particular and to lesser extent Axe and Benny Mcarthy? One could almost form the opinion that it must be cos they prefer not to! :rolleyes:

Archived