BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pavlyuchenko- Supreme Wuss

bluebruce

Hahahahaha, is that all? 2 and a half ours of training, and a professional complains. I tell you what, at amateur level at my local club, we do our warm ups for about 30mins, then we hit the road for a 10km run. Come back and do a 30 mins of short sprints. After that we do for about 60 mins mini games, of 15 min sessions. About 3 a side, with small goal posts. Then its another 20 mins warm down session. And the best part of it all, we dont get paid for it. All we get is water and some Oranges lol

Hahahahaha, is that all? 2 and a half ours of training, and a professional complains. I tell you what, at amateur level at my local club, we do our warm ups for about 30mins, then we hit the road for a 10km run. Come back and do a 30 mins of short sprints. After that we do for about 60 mins mini games, of 15 min sessions. About 3 a side, with small goal posts. Then its another 20 mins warm down session. And the best part of it all, we dont get paid for it. All we get is water and some Oranges lol

You should be playing in the Premier League then... :mellow:

Well maybe he is used to different training methods, maybe he didn't train f'all in Russia. I know if I tried to go from my fat state now to 2.5 hours of training I would be friggin knackered.

Of course I would rather we just bag them out for earning a shedload of cash and being soft ponces these days.

Insert generic : "I would play for free!" or "LUXURY! There were a hundred and fifty of us living in t' shoebox in t' middle o' road."

Come on, nobody is making outlandish statements like that at all. It's very commonplace to train for 2 hours at amateur level throughout the country. Nobody is saying it makes us Premier League stars. We just find it laughable to complain about 2.5 hours of training, ESPECIALLY on that money. And it'd be fairly inconceivable that Pav didn't train at all in Russia. He is a fully fledged international for a good national side, and a 14 million or so player. You simply don't achieve that by being unfit and hugely overweight all your life.

Pav is frighteningly quick but not the best of finishers and that's an understatement. He looks the sort of import who might struggle in England.

Somehow, that really fits with him being a Spurs signing!

As though there really is one big hidden formula governing the universe.

Archived