BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cheap Tkts For Bolton Game?

trs

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They did it for about their last 3 away games last season too. Apparently they are doing it for most london games this season. At west Ham they usually take about 300, this year it was over 2000

I saw some of the West ham Vrs Bolton game and no way did they have anywhere near 2000 at the game. They had the bottom corner and that wasn't even full.

Still a good gesture by the club.

Guest Kamy100
I'm planning on getting 4 tickets on Tuesday, will I be able to get hold of them.

Also, getting to the Reebok Stadium,do I catch the Blackburn to Bolton train, then Bolton to Horwich Parkway? Or is there an alternate route?

Thanks in advance

That is the best route, the alternative is Blackburn to Preston, then Preston to Horwich Parkway.

Goining to Bolton for the first time, have been to the shopping bit etc before but just wondered what time people are planning on getting the train. I'm thinking about a 12ish train to get there at about 1. also out of the 2 pubs that have been mentioned which is the best one (where most Rovers fans will be going etc) and are they easy to find?

Maybe we have and the website hasn't been updated - Hannah said she's in the lower tier, rest of us seem to have upper tier tickets.

I am slightly concerned that my Mum and I will be sat in the lower tier on our own!!!

Please don't lob anything down at us.

I am slightly concerned that my Mum and I will be sat in the lower tier on our own!!!

Please don't lob anything down at us.

My mate bought his tickets on the weekend and he is in the lower tier. I'm going down to get mine tommorow hoepfully, will ask to see how many tickets have been sold and our actual allocation.

Been to 4 games this season, Everton (twice), Newcastle and Fulham, all of which we have won. Saying this we'll get hammered from Bolton 6-0 :lol:

Archived