BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cheap Tkts For Bolton Game?

trs

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why what happened? I wasnt there last year so I dont know - and I cant recall anything?

Casual Gear it may well be then! Although I know the landlord in the Greenwood so I should be ok. Cant see him introducing a no colours ban. I can check if you wish?

U get your tickets abbey? Any news on where sales are up to?

yes thanks maty....got em and went to work,just got up hahaaha.Not looked at any further posts but the lass in to said there were only about 30 or 40 left and another 750 were on the way today...apologies if someone else has posted this but ive only got as fay as hughsey :P

I am slightly concerned that my Mum and I will be sat in the lower tier on our own!!!

Please don't lob anything down at us.

I will look after you im down there too haha

Easier to drink in Chorley before the match and jump on the train. Straight in and out. Malt and Hops, Sams Bar, Henry Tate, Imperial, all good pubs within 2 minutes of the station in Chorley.

green eyed abs ...haha going by car with 2 kids

last season there was pe match fighting in Bolton both around the centre and approaches to the ground. There was fighting in and around the train station at H PArkway, Chorley and Leyland. There was fighting post match in pubs. I think I am correct in saying that 3 pubs were shut down pre match due to tensions and only allowed HOMERS in the bar - THATS HOMERS NOT HOMOS !!

This season they are trying to prevent it !

I wonder if we'll get any more should the extra 700 sell out... as has already been mentioned some teams have been given the whole end recently.

A work mate of mine who is a bolton fan reckons we have the option of the whole end should rovers want it, which i believe to be over 5k.

We wouldnt sell much more now anyway, so hopefully we stick with what we have. 3,700 is a good following and should make plenty of noise.

we have previously sold out the whole end for the fa cup game in 2001 and have taken away followings to wigan of 4-5k in recent years. You might underestimate the demand for this?

A work mate of mine who is a bolton fan reckons we have the option of the whole end should rovers want it, which i believe to be over 5k.

we have previously sold out the whole end for the fa cup game in 2001 and have taken away followings to wigan of 4-5k in recent years. You might underestimate the demand for this?

Maybe, you know what people are like for getting tickets at the last minute.

An update on the official website confirms the extra allocation which is 621 tickets - doesn't mention the possibility of more though

Our initial allocation for this fixture was 2934 tickets, we have since requested an addition allocation of 621 tickets.

It then goes on to say:

It is not known at this stage if ticket sales will be available on the day.

Maybe, you know what people are like for getting tickets at the last minute.

An update on the official website confirms the extra allocation which is 621 tickets - doesn't mention the possibility of more though

Our initial allocation for this fixture was 2934 tickets, we have since requested an addition allocation of 621 tickets.

It then goes on to say:

It is not known at this stage if ticket sales will be available on the day.

Got mine today, lower tier back row. we have confirmed sold out initial allocation of 3000 and got another 700 today which is apparently half of the lower tier.

Good afternoon ladies,

I've just been reading this thread with interest. I remember the time when you, and us, would take over 10,000 to this away fixture (mind you, I'm very old!)We used to take even more to Blackpool, especially when they stuck it on Bank Holiday weekend or Boxing Day. I expect you did the same.

It strikes me that the decline in away support has been one of the major changes to the match-day experience in recent years - and it seems to have crept up on us. I realise that safety regulations and Sky have a lot to answer for here. But those who didn't experience those away days (and I don't miss the aggro!) have lost out unfortunately.

Anyway, what's the score going to be? It's got draw written all over it for me. I'll say 2-2. (Just realised there's another thread running with score predictions, sorry.)

Good afternoon ladies,

I've just been reading this thread with interest. I remember the time when you, and us, would take over 10,000 to this away fixture (mind you, I'm very old!)We used to take even more to Blackpool, especially when they stuck it on Bank Holiday weekend or Boxing Day. I expect you did the same.

I remember em well,I remember getting to burnden late and they put us in your end,think faz or keeley scored and about thirty of us jumped up and all hell broke loose and as we got frogmarched to the away end we got coined and spat on.

Archived