BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cheap Tkts For Bolton Game?

trs

some of us actually do have brains. I dont doubt for a minute that I will be a target if that happened however I am certain that I will get my move pre kick off (both in the stands and on the pitch).

;)

I bet you'll get something pre kick off. :D

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
some of us actually do have brains. I dont doubt for a minute that I will be a target if that happened however I am certain that I will get my move pre kick off (both in the stands and on the pitch).

;)

doubt it, last time i was in notlob end, we got left there, stewards wouldnt transfer us , due to rovers being sold out and just told us to cover our shirts up and not to celebrate again

:rolleyes:

Interestingly, where's this "new" singing area for the BULLTON fans at the Reebok? Is it next to away fans or is it at the opposite end? How did the club go about "creating" it?

North Stand Lower, El Tombro. Which is as far away from visiting supporters as you can get - without standing on Chorley New Road, of course. ;)

as its the annual Rovers/Bolton argument in our household, just kicked the wife and daughter out of their beds, gave them a list of jobs to do whilst I am at the game which has caused uprorar as you would imagine.

They tell me that they are going shopping, should be fun as I have removed her cards from her purse !!!

she might get them back once the full English has been presented on my Rovers tray :lol::lol:

North Stand Lower, El Tombro. Which is as far away from visiting supporters as you can get - without standing on Chorley New Road, of course. ;)

The fans in the corner near to us made it look like that was the singing area rather than those behind the goal... most of them teenagers with hoodies, but still.

The Bolton hierarchy seem to be very generous at the moment, cheap tickets for our game, free travel last week for their fans to West ham and today

announced free travel to spurs later on this month.

Bolton have now announced free travel to hull as well for there lot. :o

Archived