BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup 4th Round Draw

Ozz

These are the teams left, all 16 of them here BBC. If we can avoid the big four and Spurs away I fancy us to be in the quarter finals. We all know who we really want to draw...

Next round starts week commencing November 10th, when my baby boy is due. :o

Draw is made on SSN at 12.15pm I believe.

I am sure we're going to get Burnley. I can feel it, and I could on wednesday when all the less used anti-Burnley songs were used. I'd love my first trip to Turf Moor but on the safe side, please be at Ewood! However, my gut feeling is that its them or Arsenal!

• Backroom

Bring on the dingles.

But I have a gut feeling we'll get Sunderland away.

I have high hopes for this competition but in reality its hard to see past L'aresnal winning it, they look unbelieveable.

The only team we need to avoid is Chelsea. They are the only one of the top 4 who play the core of their strongest team no matter what the competition. Of course I wouldn't want to play Man Utd, Liverpool or Arsenal away no matter what team they would put out but at home I think we would have a good chance of progressing.

Burnley at home would be the pick for me though. :tu:

Archived