BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Match Preview: Manchester United (october 4, Ewood Park, 17:30)

ManicRover

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D:o

You don't agree then?

Well I'm with you Den and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves. That's not to 'bash' the manager before the Pro Ince bandwagon has a go, we've shown poor application last season, most notably at Birmingham on the last day.

You only have to read the comments of Cally (Liverpool fan) earlier on in the thread to get a more rounded view of the performance.

Anyway, onto the Bolton game now, what's done is done.

it is LD onwards and upwards and dont put anything that people disagree with or loonyivor will call you an arse :P

Amen to that Abbey, maybe time to close the thread.

That's unless graham wants to point out how many throw ins we won and how far Jason Brown hit his goal kicks.

Can't be bothered checking but I thought it was 0-4. We lost 1-4 at home to Lpool same season too I think. (Harrison Pen) :(

it was 1-4 with the mancs theno, my 1st game, I got passed over the heads of supporters in the Blackburn end and sat on the red track for most of the game. When we scored I jumped up and gave my older brother a right good uppercut on the end of his chin, he was stood behind the wall on the riverside near the Blackburn end :lol:

Definitely time to close this now. we're not going to agree and we've degenerated into name calling and silly suggestions. It's just a pity we haven't got a game this weekend to take our minds off last week's. would be nothing like a win at the reebok to get us going again.

Telling Abbey to grow up!

Ha.

I have met wittier 4 year olds.

Hey Abbey, why don't you and LD Rover have a threesome with Stuart Pearce, he would never give up in a match. HAHAHAHAHA

Having 'met wittier 4 year olds' you then display your own supposed witticism with the last comment!!

Ooh you are a one.

Having 'met wittier 4 year olds' you then display your own supposed witticism with the last comment!!

Ooh you are a one.

Abbey, Pre-School Class Clown 1989, thought it was funny to say something along the lines of "why don't you and imy (who wasnt' even part of the discussion) go and have a threesome with Ince".

You must of missed it, it was hilarious. I was just trying to be as funny. Couldn't manage it...

Abbey, don't you think that reporting someone for calling you an arse and then resorting to personal insults is a bit hypocritical???

Time to all move on and play nicely

only doing as i was told my admin.check your pm .

Abbey, Pre-School Class Clown 1989, thought it was funny to say something along the lines of "why don't you and imy (who wasnt' even part of the discussion) go and have a threesome with Ince".

You must of missed it, it was hilarious. I was just trying to be as funny. Couldn't manage it...

me in pre school class in 89 now thats funny.

Archived