BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Match Preview: Manchester United (october 4, Ewood Park, 17:30)

ManicRover

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NOOO

Why Pedersen?? Treacy and Carlos have proven they are 10X better than him in every game they've played. Why on Earth has Ince put him on?? Why?!

I suspect Ince is going to let Olson run at the Mancs so needs MGP covering back without pulling Warnock out of the middle.

High risk line-up.

Ooijer could get killed for pace at right back, got to hope we have the old super man Nelsen and a lack of grit with all of Tugay, MGP and Derbyshire starting. Brown will need to play a blinder.

We've just slipped behind West Brom on goal difference and the Mancs will be kicking off in 13th place.

Capello was at Wigan so presumably he is being whisked over to Ewood right now.

Yeah, but who else could play at right-back with Simpson's absence? Emerton? Then who would cover right-mid? Derbyshire? But you just said he's lightweight so...

Pedersen is stronger defensively than Villanueva, and hopefully being dropped will help pull his finger out this evening.

Can't believe we have stuck with Nelsen and are playing Ooijer at right back. Plus no King Carlos with the old legs of Tugay in the middle. I was not too happy when I saw the line up but am still hoping we can get something from this. Hopefully Carlos will come on, make an impact and score an absolute wonder goal for the winner! :D Man Utd have pretty much their strongest possible line up out! :unsure: So much for Rooney being injured!

It's been a long time since I've seen a team play this cowardly and incompetent. Not only do we have 11 men on the goaline, but we have still managed to create 5-6 perfectly clear goalscoring opportunities for United with not a defender anywhere near the United player. Not even Andorra managed this against England.

And every time we as much as look at the ball, the United players come at us and take it, no questions asked. While our players are applying no pressure at all, watching United pass it around for minutes at an end without doing anything.

So far the only purpose of this game seems to be how many goals United will be able to score before the time runs out. Brown is the only player who has done something for us today.

first half

they had more of the play, had too much time and space, and are using the ball far better.

as for the goal in most other cases it would of been a foul, but goal keepers get far too much of an easy time, if you are going to come for a cross them you have to make sure you are strong emough to push everyone out of the way, and get the ball, our goal keepers had no chance of getting the ball, however our full back on the line should of kicked the ball away.

second half

they needs to be more bite in the middle of the pitch

when the ball is cleared we need to retaint it

the ball needs to be held up further up the pitch

we are playing too deep, yes i know why, the pace of there forwards, but it give them too much space, push up and close the space and time down

Good of your lads to give up after the goal. That Pedersen would drive me insane if he played for us.

Where did you get that left back from?

Crikey!

It was nice of one of your lads to elbow one of ours, glad to see the game is being played in the right spirit...

That Ronaldo would drive me mad if he played for me as he seems to have an issue with balance on the pitch and tumbles over when a gust of wind blows his way.

How much did you pay for that Bulgarian?

It was nice of one of your lads to elbow one of ours, glad to see the game is being played in the right spirit...

That Ronaldo would drive me mad if he played for me as he seems to have an issue with balance on the pitch and tumbles over when a gust of wind blows his way.

How much did you pay for that Bulgarian?

I don't support the manc vermin.

We are still in this but we need to keep it solid and bide our time. If we charge forward we will get slaughtered. I would say Villanueva should come on for Tugay, move Emerton into the middle so that we have a 4-2-3-1. We might be able to pinch something that way as we played quality against Newcastle using that kinda shape. Emerton and Warnock in front of the back 4 would help us and then we would have an outlet in Villanueva to try and create something. And yes, Pedersen is shocking!

Archived