BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Fan Needed For Sunderland Wesbite

My team Sunderland play Blackburn twice in November - Carling Cup at the Stadium of Light, Premier League at your place.

Would anyone who contributes or subscribes to BRFCS be willing to write a preview for my site Salut! Sunderland?

Simple enough format: a piece, any style or length, somehow linking our two clubs if possible followed by a quick Q&A - I set 10 or so questions - and a paragraph or two on your history as a Rovers fan.

Sometimes I get more than one response to this kind of request. Obviously this time, I can use two pieces, one for each game - and even a third volunteer could do the honours for the return league game. So whether you fancy yourself as a witty or incisive writer, or are just up for a spot of fun, please get in touch.....

Check out the Who Are They? section at http://salutsunderland.com if you're interested and contact me via the site, by reply here or directly at colinrandall1@gmail.com

Reward in heaven, though i would naturally link to this site

pm imy,hes the greatest rovers fan ever ,apparently.

Hey can you tell the thirteen year old who has access to your pc not to post under your name? It's making an old man look puerile. And at that time in the morning? Makes you look poisonous.

And of course you are neither

Id be happy to do it if nobody else is.

If you do Hughesy, please don't write 'could have*/would of/should of' like you do on here, I don't think any of us want you to go over there and show us up.

Edit: *I see the swear filter is in place to fix one of those, good work mods. :)

My team Sunderland play Blackburn twice in November - Carling Cup at the Stadium of Light, Premier League at your place.

Check out the Who Are They? section at http://salutsunderland.com if you're interested and contact me via the site, by reply here or directly at colinrandall1@gmail.com

I hope you're not that bloody useless midfielder we signed from Plymouth in the 80's! :D

Archived