BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kinnear Press Conference

rostro

I'm usually just a lurker here but thought that you might enjoy the transcript of Joe Kinnear's press conference yesterday -Please note that this links to an article in the Guardian that contains a transcript of some very naughty language that means you should clean your eyes out with soap and water if you read it - Health and safety note - dont use soap in your eye's it'll hurt Link

Ince might get a bit of criticism for his interviews but it good be a lot worse.

enjoy the weekend

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess he's a glass half empty sort of guy.

You have got to wonder if he is that stressed already why he has taken the job.He doesn't seem emotionally up to the task.Must really need the cash or owe someone a big favour. Poor guy,

It seems they employ idiots in every single job up there! Especially this bloke -

Newcastle press officer - - - What has been said in here is off the record and doesn't go outside.

:lol::lol:

Holy Crap!!

WTF! - Is this guy drunk? I cannot believe that someone would actually employ this clown... speechless, abosolutely speechless... :wacko:

EDIT: "It was one of the Sundays, not a Saturday. It was a Sunday." :lol: - I mean, c'mon this is truely a madman

He described Mike Ashley as having rescued Newcastle from 'the sh*t' live on Football Focus last week. :lol:

Normally I'd be unmoved by someone abusing tabloid hacks but this man is an utter tosser and I'm glad that the journos gave as good as they got.

He must really need the money.

What an impossible job though. Vultures circling before he's even started, he knows he's only going to be there 12 weeks at most, talk about being on a hiding to nothing.

It's got the be the worst-run club in the premier League and quite possibly the country.

Surely the best three lines of a Press Conference ever?

It's a pretty impressive opening I'll give you that.

I can't decide whether Kinnear's a legend or a muppet for doing this. There's a fine line and I can't determine which side he's landed upon.

am i alone in thinking the guy is a hero!!

about time someone told the press what he really thought of them!

his opening line of 'who is simon bird' 'me' 'you're a c**t' had me laughing out loud on the tube this morning on the way to work!

it might just galvanise the players and create an 'us against the world' mentality that has served him well.

didn't we come close to having him as manager at some point??

Archived