BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Golden Balls

Thanks Bacup Blue, please can i explain that the camp thing came from driving a purple MGF and owning hair straighteners.... Glenn has a lot to answer for!!!!!!

Hope everyone who tuned in enjoyed it, I'm a bit miffed that after talking to me about Rovers for about 5 minutes they cut it all out :(

Couldn't watch it yesterday because it clashed with the Ski Jumping on Eurosport ... but caught up with the Sky+ today.

Poor Jasper Carrot ... how on earth did it come to this?! He must have debts to pay or something to be presenting such a pile of crap show!

Good steal Ricky (you lying bstd!!) Next time we have beers you are buying the first round ... at least that way I'll know I'll get a second!

Thanks Bacup Blue, please can i explain that the camp thing came from driving a purple MGF and owning hair straighteners.... Glenn has a lot to answer for!!!!!!

You write that like I bought you the straighteners or something !

I was merely one of this first to spot that whilst being straight, every photo I've ever seen you in, you look camper than Gok Wan in Butlins ! The facebook group was simply a way of allowing other people (57 last time I look) to share their camp photos of you :)

Seriously, well done bud ! It's sat on my sky+ box now.

Archived