BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Forum

Paul

Hi Paul, I've held my hands up on the other thread and agree that a couple of flippant replies by myself probably haven't helped what was always going to be a divisive subject. I can only apologise if anybody took offence, and would again state that neither I or the FF are elitist.

I hope this can now be put to bed and carry on with the healthy debate.

Thanks Andy. I wasn't offended but clearly some others were.

As for the rest of it I'm still thinking......................................and it hurts

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please guys no slating of the Pune 11, we would all take the trip if offered, and while a fair percentage of them may not be anti-Kean or whatever they have been doing that role a hell of allot longer. If I was back up North instead of Norfolk (of all places) I would of been trying to join, but I am not, I am down south watching the matches when I can.

We are at the end of the day Blackburn fans.. those born and lived there have put up with enough rubbish over the years that we don't need to start dealing it out to our fellow Blackburn folk, those who have not seen Darwen tower, Bold venture park, sunnyhurst wood or seen old town know all to well the fact we have history and support us with more vigour than many of our home crew.

I certainly would not say support the owners nor the manager unconditionally, I think some people go to far in that respect, but we have to support those of us heading out to Pune as they are our representatives out there and at the end of the day they are Rovers fans.

I would love them to bring a list of open questions with them that can be published and are voted for by us little folk because many of us including myself feel very uncomfortable at the moment (and while that might be I need a new office chair it's more about my home town club).

Archived