BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nathan Ecclestone

It's pretty good thinking to be looking at the kids that the big clubs over-look. Whether they make it or not is an other matter.

Absolutely right - especially at Arsenal. Magnum should be doing his utmost to become Arsene Wenger's best mate in order to get first shot as these lads.

Speaking of which, the kid Derby have got on loan from Arsenal looks like a cracker. I think he's the one that came on against us in the Carling Cup last year but went off injured again soon after.

Absolutely right - especially at Arsenal. Magnum should be doing his utmost to become Arsene Wenger's best mate in order to get first shot as these lads.

Speaking of which, the kid Derby have got on loan from Arsenal looks like a cracker. I think he's the one that came on against us in the Carling Cup last year but went off injured again soon after.

Very good T4E, after much head scratching (and a near PM) I got there.

Didn't Eccleston (sp?) play against Rovers on Sat morning, along with Ince Junior?

Well done for heaping pressure on the lad Nicko, wondered where the Lancs Smellygraph got their inspiration from to allude to him being another Bentley (as it certainly wasn't in the quotes from Tom Finn). Nice to see they can't tell the difference in meaning between 'bears' and 'bares'.

Back to Pato Banton, it's a great signing for the club - given the level of attention there was for this kid, there was only one option in the kids' mind it seems (Rovers), so that's kudos to the Academy.

Archived